Breath of the Wild multiplayer mod to release next month

dsadasdas.png

If you've ever dreamed of playing The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild with your friends, or just experiencing Breath of the Wild in a crazy new way before the game's sequel releases in May, a new mod aims to do just that. The Breath of the Wild multiplayer mod, which has been in alpha for the last year, has a release date set. The mod utilizes the Wii U version of the game, via Cemu emulator, Hamachi, and supports at least 9 players at a time, with capabilities for 32 players at a time to be tested, eventually. Extra game modes have been implemented as well. The multiplayer mod will launch on April 4, 2023, and will be available on its official Discord server.

:arrow: Source

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wow, Hamachi. Haven't heard that name in ages.
Hope there will be a method that doesn't rely on that. It never worked that well, and was only a means to be able to play multiplayer games without needing to port forward in a time when I didn't have router access.

Reactions: Nightcat

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wish ninty would see this and instead of hitting the C n D buzzer as they always do.... they go "shit look at them having fun.... if the massed demand it...." and hit the C n P instead (copy n paste)
like for real, nintendo, just copy the fans wholesale. ya'll dont even need to do it right, bugs are fine, we dont care lol

Reactions: Axido

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope it will actually release on that date, but whenever I read PointCrow stating "I made something", my stomach starts to hurt. He doesn't make anything, he just commissions it so that other people make it. And now that I spent one and a half years to fix all shortcomings and errors he "made" with "his" warp randomizer I have a slight feeling that it will release in a horrible state.

However, I'd very much like to stand corrected.

Reactions: Henx

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could just play Skyrim, which last I heard has a multiplayer mod too, and is a far more enjoyable game anyway. No stupid equipment fragility there, and it has proper goddamn dungeons too (though granted, not especially puzzle-focused like *proper* Legend of Zelda games, but then BotW fails at that too - both not having dungeons, and not being a proper LoZ game). Skyrim also tells you where things are, unlike BotW.
Post automatically merged:

Why not Ryujinx? I find that emulator runs better than Yuzu, for me.
Why do people find it necessary to dunk on this game every chance they get? I understand every game has it's detractors, but I feel like a seldom see people so adamant on bringing it to the attention of everyone that they hate this game.

And I wouldn't call Skyrim's dungeons proper... I love the game as much as the next guy, but almost every dungeon in that game is the same romp.

Reactions: Axido

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yet again here we see other people putting effort and time into making nintendo games better and its emulators bring new features to do new things that nintendo cant even do..... YET IT IS THEIR OWN FUCKING GOD DAM CONSOLE AND GAMES

meanwhile nintendo strive to send their legal dogs to hunt these people down and force them to stop and threaten them with legal action and even take legal action claiming millions for damages.

And they continue to offer fuck all new or innovative as their loyal sheep fanboys keep demanding as defence when they cant admit to the fact nintendo are just lazy cunts recycling old cheap inferior hardware to play old inferior games

Crap out a tech demo in an over sized empty map with fuck all to do but repetitive tech demo motion control mini game puzzles and how can they make it sell..... slap zelda name on it and throw link and other zelda characters, there you go, this is the new zelda game, which we haven't had a new zelda game since the wii ... skyward sword.

And we will give the game to our fanboy critics knowing they'll never say anything bad and they'll just jizz in their panties over it and they'll all over hype it and give it high positive reviews..... this will get all the other sheep to fall in line and it will sell like shit off a stick.

Nintendo then focus more on being lazy porting even more old shit then have the balls to charge extra to get the new content that the game should have had to start with.

Ohh and when there's too much side quest stuff for dlc, we will throw that into a new game.

They refuse to bring anything new to its own hardware and cant even fix their own games to run better

But here is proof that nintendo simply don't have any passion in their games anymore, when its normal people that have made switch games even better than nintendo can do, the emulator does far more and better that nintendos official console OS.

Nintendo cant even emulate its own consoles and games, that we have had for decades and costs fuck all and they run almost perfectly as the normal console would, but also offering improvements and new content like this.

Yet nintendo would focus solely to shut these people down and I dont get how they get away with getting millions in so called damages when these people are doing a better job and making everything nintendo does, but better.

So by making something better, how can they claim for damages, maybe because they dont want their loyal sheep fanboys to see that fact is, others do better than nintendo.

All they care about is how they can make millions taking these people to court, and ensuring they continue to release cheap shit hardware consoles and recycle the same old games and its fanboys are kept in line so they sit back luaghing as they claim it prints money doing pretty much next to fuck all.

I might actually consider setting up switch emulation on my steam deck, enjoy playing zelda without all the resolution and frame rate problems on nintendos official hardware/os/console and also enjoy new modes such as this that nintendo cant do or dont care for as its still playing catch up with its piss poor excuse of an online service that others have been doing for decades.

• Haha
Reactions: ichig0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto