Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between installing regular or developer luma version?
atm outside additional patches, Normal no longer does firmware.bin loading where Dev does. and untill theres 11.1 NFIRM native support your going to need Dev luma to load an 11.0 NFirm.

Fenderfix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, atm isn't possible to start BootNTR with the "normal" version of Luma on 11.1?
Because unfortunately , I've already updated my N3DS...

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, atm isn't possible to start BootNTR with the "normal" version of Luma on 11.1?
Because unfortunately , I've already updated my N3DS...
just grab the latest Dev Luma and add it as a seperate Bin in a bootmanager, its only because Normal Luma3DS doesnt do firmware.bin loading anymore and Dev one Does. (if you do this make sure to put an 11.0 NFIRM firmware.bin in /luma )

Fenderfix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just grab the latest Dev Luma and add it as a seperate Bin in a bootmanager, its only because Normal Luma3DS doesnt do firmware.bin loading anymore and Dev one Does. (if you do this make sure to put an 11.0 NFIRM firmware.bin in /luma )
Then, the solution is simply to use the Dev version?

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I got a problem, do I need this Luma as I got Reinand 11.1 CFW (New 3DS XL) and Sysnand 9.2. BootNTR 3.3 has stopped working but everything else like cias and games all work just not the NTR and idk about the HBL. So would this BootNTR work on Reinand 11.1 or would I have to get Luma and if so what do I do to install it and to make sure I don't lose my CFW and stuff.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got a problem, do I need this Luma as I got Reinand 11.1 CFW (New 3DS XL) and Sysnand 9.2. BootNTR 3.3 has stopped working but everything else like cias and games all work just not the NTR and idk about the HBL. So would this BootNTR work on Reinand 11.1 or would I have to get Luma and if so what do I do to install it and to make sure I don't lose my CFW and stuff.
Luma, Puma3ds and i think Corbenik can as well, but its Simple as just changing your arm9loaderhax.bin nothing is lost.

ThunderDemon3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Luma, Puma3ds and i think Corbenik can as well, but its Simple as just changing your arm9loaderhax.bin nothing is lost.
K I will try that, thanks. Just needed to make sure but I will ask this last question (presuming I wont have anymore) from Sysnand 9.2 to CFW I use the browser to go on a site that does this code to bring me to Reinand menu that is purple (what I mean is it shows like a loading icon on top and changes colors on bottom then Reinand shows up with a countdown). Will I still be able to do that or do I have to do another way (or is there a better way then using the sysmand browser).

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So i have a N3ds Nfirm named Native i have renamed it to Firmware.bin is this right?
when yes, can i Update to the Dev version whit Star Updater? When yes, is this all what i must do?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and Yes, i linked tin the OP the latest dev build at the moment if you are however bothered by having to use MicroSDManagement or getting it out of your N3DS, go ahead and use the updater as long it's DEV commit e664555

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?