Hacking Blackscreen after using AutoRCM.

Kroko12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did this a long time ago, but want to try and fix it now. I bricked my console, by activating AutoRCM or AutoBoot or whatever it was called (idk, tis was like 3 Years agi) and powered off the switch. After that i tried to start it again, but it didn't do anything, just blackscreen.
I already saw a lot of people having the same problem, but there was never an indefinite answere posted, or the one provided didn't work.
I already tried leaving it to load for a day and tring to boot with payload (doesn't even get recognized by TegraRCM (just says "No RCM"))
I do not have a BOOT0/1 backup.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this a long time ago, but want to try and fix it now. I bricked my console, by activating AutoRCM or AutoBoot or whatever it was called (idk, tis was like 3 Years agi) and powered off the switch. After that i tried to start it again, but it didn't do anything, just blackscreen.
I already saw a lot of people having the same problem, but there was never an indefinite answere posted, or the one provided didn't work.
I already tried leaving it to load for a day and tring to boot with payload (doesn't even get recognized by TegraRCM (just says "No RCM"))
I do not have a BOOT0/1 backup.
Then you never read this thread which not only explains the problem but how to deal with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1