Votes: 14 5.2%

• Total voters

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It isn't but game prices have gotten more accurate along the years.
yeah... I still have to pay 70€ for AAA releases, instead of 60$ and 400€ on launch PS4, instead of 400$.
Granted I don't have to pay taxes like the Americans do (since the Taxes are already inside the price) but I still have to pay more than Americans on average. Importing some games from Canada is legit cheaper than buying it in a local store on launch.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

yeah... I still have to pay 70€ for AAA releases, instead of 60$ and 400€ on launch PS4, instead of 400$.
Granted I don't have to pay taxes like the Americans do (since the Taxes are already inside the price) but I still have to pay more than Americans on average. Importing some games from Canada is legit cheaper than buying it in a local store on launch.
Portugal, Spain, France and UK typically have better pricing whereas Germany charges more than it should. Same goes for Australia.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
6b602ddf07.jpg

Probably 8 Hours ago

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
They just send me the newsletter with a new WiiU Premium Pack, with Splatoon and MK8
CI16_WiiU_Bundle_MK8Splatoon_EUB_image600w.jpg

Dunno if someone knew about this. Spanish newsletter OFC

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
They just send me the newsletter with a new WiiU Premium Pack, with Splatoon and MK8
CI16_WiiU_Bundle_MK8Splatoon_EUB_image600w.jpg

Dunno if someone knew about this. Spanish newsletter OFC

I got a newsletter earlier, it was nothing new, just the same bollocks we already know about, adverts for the latest 'games'. If this Minecraft announcement really was it, then all I can say is that Nintendo and I have very different views on what does and does not constitute 'news'.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

The Nintendo newsletter I received contains games out now for 3DS and Wii U. I'd dare to bet that the "big" announcement was unfortunately Minecraft. :(

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
An indie guy said on a podcast that there would be big news today.
Minecraft for Wii U is a big thing for an indie guy.

If it would've been bigger, it would've been communicated through more official channels.

Oh, and I believe that most of the peeps here who say "what's fun about minecraft" or "it's a pile of shit" are just pretending to be too cool for something popular.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
An indie guy said on a podcast that there would be big news today.
Minecraft for Wii U is a big thing for an indie guy.

If it would've been bigger, it would've been communicated through more official channels.

Oh, and I believe that most of the peeps here who say "what's fun about minecraft" or "it's a pile of shit" are just pretending to be too cool for something popular.
Except it's a genuine opinion? I personally cannot stand Minecraft, it's boring to me and seems really quite pointless. It's a disappointment that this was the announcement.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's not about being "edgy" or "cool" but simply how people feel about it. Really, it's no big deal that Minecraft's on Wii U, because it's just yet another platform it's available on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone