Best flashcart(s) as of 2010?

Which do you think are the best flashcart or flashcarts as of 2010?

• Acekard 2i

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CycloDS Evolution

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DSTTi

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • EZ-Flash Vi

• G6 DS Real

• iEDGE

• iTouch2

• M3i Zero

• R4i (and clones)

• SuperCard DSONEi

• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fel said:
So Normatt is working on the AKAIO and the thing about him leaving was just a joke?

test2ez.png

Joke or not, he doesnt look to happy.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Tanas said:
Fel said:
So Normatt is working on the AKAIO and the thing about him leaving was just a joke?

test2ez.png

you are crazy, thats old news normmatt has already siad with his keyboard that akAIO 1.6 is under production and will be released soon
'Said with his keyboard'? lol wut

It's sad to see the DSone with so few votes
frown.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Tanas said:
Fel said:

test2ez.png

you are crazy, thats old news normmatt has already siad with his keyboard that akAIO 1.6 is under production and will be released soon
Maybe I am crazy, but lets see what his reaction will be once 1.6 has been cracked.

@Hoverlord Nadria... I agree about the SCDS1, it has by far the best track record at getting past the AP in games.
I use to be a SCDS1 hater because of its slow and clunky menu, but thats all changed now.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Tested over a hundred games on the Acekard so far, most Japanese, and there aren't any unresolved issues. Here's hoping support never ends
smile.gif

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Acekard 2i maybe should get it... Not only it is very accessable and availability is good for the cheap price, it's support by third party teams is great. And the compability with stuff is off the hook.

Well... only problem being the need for older hardware to flash the card for 1.4 compability - but that is why you are going to sell your old DS to closest friend possible - so you can always borrow your DS for flashing the cart.

D

Deleted User

Hmm, for me it'd be the Acekard 2i.

AKAIO is amazing. Second place would go to the CycloDS, because of it's fantastic amount of features. Then the M3 Real because Sakura is TEH SEX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D