Hardware Australian Old 3DS XL firmware

ClintYip_92122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Would anyone happen to know what the newest firmware that is shipped with for the Australian Old 3DS? Currently own one myself, but planning on getting another for family, and it seems that only 9.2 or under is good for rxTools.

Thanks in advance!

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Australian" firmware also includes all the PAL regions, like Europe, France, Spain, and Germany. I got a N3DS from Amazon UK with 9.0 preinstalled, I think? It most definitely was under 9.3 though. You have a better chance with a new system rather than a used one since the used console may have been updated already.

EDIT: I checked my serial number on the box mine came in. It had 9.0 installed. That was in May I believe.

ClintYip_92122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
The "Australian" firmware also includes all the PAL regions, like Europe, France, Spain, and Germany. I got a N3DS from Amazon UK with 9.0 preinstalled, I think? It most definitely was under 9.3 though. You have a better chance with a new system rather than a used one since the used console may have been updated already.

EDIT: I checked my serial number on the box mine came in. It had 9.0 installed. That was in May I believe.

I was looking into buying a brand new original 3DS XL rather than the n3DS from Target, would you happen to know the firmware those consoles are shipped with?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking into buying a brand new original 3DS XL rather than the n3DS from Target, would you happen to know the firmware those consoles are shipped with?
That I don't know. :/ I think you'd be luckier with an O3DS though. If you're actually able to get your hands on the box itself before checkout, which I highly doubt since most stores keep them locked in a glass shelf only an employee can get into and making you walk to the checkout with the box in their hands until the sale, you can check this link on your phone as you read the number. Hoping you won't look weird and suspicious. :yay:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-xl-firmware-by-version-number.381479/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1