Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But what about consoles that already have the old FW 12.0.3 one without these fixes?

Download and flash the new firmware via daybreak once its available to download via certain website or if your switch isn't banned you could probably download it the usual way but probably wouldn't advise it (Ban Risk) unless your blanking your prod info etc

Last edited by burhansalih,

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There isn't a "new" 12.0.3, the issues were sever side.

How can the issue be server sided when peoples new or current SD cards were not being read...I know the server side issue for downloading games from the eshop wouldn't work I get that...but SD cards not being read isn't a server side issue is it?

Reactions: Arithon

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can the issue be server sided when peoples new or current SD cards were not being read...I know the server side issue for downloading games from the eshop wouldn't work I get that...but SD cards not being read isn't a server side issue is it?
Downloading the exfat firmware package would be a sever side thing.
Also I just grabbed the "latest" system update from the cdn, it's identical to what was available a few days ago.

Reactions: petspeed

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhh gotcha so basically it checks server side for ExFAT patch and applies it if needs be?
Yeah, when you put in a sdxc card for the first time it'll bug you to install a "system update", this grabs and installs the exfat firmware from Nintendo's servers. I guess this required TLS 1.3, which Nintendo removed support for in 12.0.3 for whatever reason shrugs

vstar950

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

vstar950

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere is just a CFW. You need some type of exploit to boot CFW. If its unhackable, how would you boot CFW?
Exactly. Darn!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do we have a way of softmodding yet? I would really love to run Ubuntu on mine.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. Darn!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do we have a way of softmodding yet? I would really love to run Ubuntu on mine.
The only other exploit is Deja Vu which requires a firmware of 4.1 or lower and doesn't even work on Mariko units; only Erista consoles regardless if they are patched or not.

vstar950

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the r4s dongle? Anyone have experience with these?how many different payloads can you store on these? Can you quad boot? Like cfw, linux, etc? Can you use cheats with these things? Can I play backups of my games? I have a ton of games I own and do not want to have a pocket full of cartridges.

Last edited by vstar950,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P