nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
nugundam0079 said:
I say this pitiful project should be cancelled and everyone should work on "Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru" AKA For the Frog the Bell Tolls. That game's engine was the Basis for Links Awakening.

You go around doing this on many translation projects that takes time.
Hate to break it to you, but they all take time.
Go translate a game if you want it so badly or play it in Japanese.

If you want to request a translation, go to the request translation thread.

I apologize psyco, but you may have to lock the thread to keep people from bothering you :/

ug the ass kissery is sickening.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
TheColdOne said:
nugundam0079 said:
I say this pitiful project should be cancelled and everyone should work on "Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru" AKA For the Frog the Bell Tolls. That game's engine was the Basis for Links Awakening.

For the Frog the Bell Tolls

And I'm going to assume that's just a bad joke (your post, not the game).

Whats bad about pointing out another game that should get some love? nothing wrong with that at all.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nugundam0079 said:
TheColdOne said:
nugundam0079 said:

For the Frog the Bell Tolls

And I'm going to assume that's just a bad joke (your post, not the game).

Whats bad about pointing out another game that should get some love? nothing wrong with that at all.

Nothing wrong with that, but saying a project that is almost complete should be cancelled is pretty dumb. Obviously a lot of effort has gone into it so far, so we just have to be patient... not say stupid stuff like that :/

sein kurusawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Well anyone can get angry to cancel the translation of the game because they are the ones who are taking the inconvenience. It is best to leave it in peace, but personally I do not want to insult anyone but disrespectful to the fans of the rpg.
But thanks anyway.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let's clean things out...
I've really never mentioned any news posts in this thread. This was supposed to be an announcement thread to present the translation and release it when its done. All my translation related news were posted on my blog until testing started. So I don't know why some of you guys are expecting me to post anything related to release dates, progress, and all that nonsense in this thread. Why not just let the mods lock it up until I'm ready to announce a release, because some of you guys really need some common sense. I've been receiving PMs asking if there is a completed patch and if I can send it to them...
God damn if it's not in google or the first page of this thread, IT'S NOT THERE. Let's think rationally for ONCE.
Also, there is one thing I think I've mentioned earlier... This translation is not made specifically for anyone. It's my own translation that I have started for my own satisfaction. That means I can work on it whenever I want, rest whenever I want, and release it whenever I want without the need to feel threatened or pressured.
If you want things done your way, go do it yourself.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
Let's clean things out...
I've really never mentioned any news posts in this thread. This was supposed to be an announcement thread to present the translation and release it when its done. All my translation related news were posted on my blog until testing started. So I don't know why some of you guys are expecting me to post anything related to release dates, progress, and all that nonsense in this thread. Why not just let the mods lock it up until I'm ready to announce a release, because some of you guys really need some common sense. I've been receiving PMs asking if there is a completed patch and if I can send it to them...
God damn if it's not in google or the first page of this thread, IT'S NOT THERE. Let's think rationally for ONCE.
Also, there is one thing I think I've mentioned earlier... This translation is not made specifically for anyone. It's my own translation that I have started for my own satisfaction. That means I can work on it whenever I want, rest whenever I want, and release it whenever I want without the need to feel threatened or pressured.

Thank you for saying what some needed to hear.
I agree, maybe a mod should lock it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
This translation is not made specifically for anyone. It's my own translation that I have started for my own satisfaction. That means I can work on it whenever I want, rest whenever I want, and release it whenever I want without the need to feel threatened or pressured.
Nicely said...a different question is pressing on my mind though (hopefully a reply before its locked), where is your avatar from xD?

TheGreatNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread doesn't need to be locked, people just need to stop being ******* stupid and wait patiently and leave
this thread alone.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shows the maturity level of everyone
mad.gif

QMark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, new guy here. I can't wait for the complete public patch to come out. Then I can actually understand what is really going on in the game. Do you think the game will ever make it's way to america (in the stores to buy)?

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
QMark said:
Hi, new guy here. I can't wait for the complete public patch to come out. Then I can actually understand what is really going on in the game. Do you think the game will ever make it's way to america (in the stores to buy)?
No way. you don't start such a long translation project (years)for a game that eventually will be released in the states. It will really be a waste of time if so.

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
Zaraf said:
Yeah, this game has been out for a long time in Japan, and if it were going to come here, chances are it would have already done so.

Nah, not always. Have you heard of Sora no Kiseki?

Death Saved

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Off Topic:

Chaotik said:
Zaraf said:
Yeah, this game has been out for a long time in Japan, and if it were going to come here, chances are it would have already done so.

Nah, not always. Have you heard of Sora no Kiseki?

Hey thanks for the heads up i actually forgot about this game, still cant belive XSeed is translating the series from 2004/2006/2007

blood_lust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shredrdie said:
nah doubt there will ever be a us release just like all good games like the tales series

The World Ends With You was a great game. I do agree though that most of the good games (namely RPG's and visual novels) get released only in Japan though but not ALL.

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
blood_lust said:
shredrdie said:
nah doubt there will ever be a us release just like all good games like the tales series

The World Ends With You was a great game. I do agree though that most of the good games (namely RPG's and visual novels) get released only in Japan though but not ALL.
For a second I thought: What's "The world Ends with You"? Yes itwas a great game.
I know that they changed the title because another game was named like that, but did they really need to change the entire meaning of the title?
"What a wonderful World" became "The World ends with You"!

On topic:
This game looks really good and I'm sure this will be a very good translation patch!
I was wondering: that's a really small font, what's it size: 4x8 ? Format: NFTR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y