• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Depends of the game library.... If they are great games with great gameplay for me to play, either it's 3DS or PSP it doesn't matter, I care most about the games only.... If the PSP2 got more great games with great gameplay value than the 3DS, I'll take it, otherwise, 3DS
smile.gif

We buy them mostly was for gaming isn't it!? Just care about the game with good gameplay value, system doesn't matter....

By the way, I felt that I have more freedom of making moves in a game with the DS's touchscreen.

C

croagunk.master

Wow! Look at the poll results. Exactly same for yes and no! 37 votes for both!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
machomuu said:
croagunk.master said:
ThePeon said:
I will never get a psp2 cuz if it is as they say that you will not be able to change battery.

cuz think of it battery dies you can not change it so you have to buy a new psp2 it has nothing to do with piracy it is only a way to get more cash when the battery dies. so intead of lat say 30bucks fore a new battery you spend 299 on a new psp2 thats just BULLSHIT.

and common 4-5h battery life the psp slim has like 5-8h.

Where does it say that you can't change the battery? Also, 4-5 hours is enough for a portable PS3.
Here you go:
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/no-battery-cha...irates-1485607/

Call me when they make a monster Hunter game for the PSP2
smile.gif

Thats the only site which says it. Also, the picture of the back DOES look like it has no opening for the battery but you never know,
Just because it's one site does not mean it should not be taken in as evidence...Geez I have to stop playing Phoenix Wright.
But like you said, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In the mean time while I wait for the UPS to deliver my games, I'm gonna play some Goldeneye on my N64
smile.gif

C

croagunk.master

machomuu said:
croagunk.master said:
machomuu said:
croagunk.master said:
ThePeon said:
I will never get a psp2 cuz if it is as they say that you will not be able to change battery.

cuz think of it battery dies you can not change it so you have to buy a new psp2 it has nothing to do with piracy it is only a way to get more cash when the battery dies. so intead of lat say 30bucks fore a new battery you spend 299 on a new psp2 thats just BULLSHIT.

and common 4-5h battery life the psp slim has like 5-8h.

Where does it say that you can't change the battery? Also, 4-5 hours is enough for a portable PS3.
Here you go:
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/no-battery-cha...irates-1485607/

Call me when they make a monster Hunter game for the PSP2
smile.gif

Thats the only site which says it. Also, the picture of the back DOES look like it has no opening for the battery but you never know,
Just because it's one site does not mean it should not be taken in as evidence...Geez I have to stop playing Phoenix Wright.
But like you said, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

In the mean time while I wait for the UPS to deliver my games, I'm gonna play some Goldeneye on my N64
smile.gif

You still play your N64?!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KingVamp said:
Legaia said:
at this rate there is 25 justin bieber fans who will not get the epic psp2

PS: i'll buy it maybe 2 of it
How does not getting a psp2 = justin bieber fans?
rofl.gif

You buying 2? That crazy, this thing not going to be cheap.

He got confused and thinks this is YouTube.

QUOTE(pyrmon24 @ Jan 28 2011, 01:20 PM)
Considering the 3DS is a DS with prettier graphics(and 3D, but that's just a gimmick) and that the PSP2 is a PSP with prettier graphics and dual nubs, I think I may have to give that one to Sony.
Don't forget, the Wii is just a GameCube with motion controls.
dry.gif

That being said, it does actually seem appealing to me, though I don't know if I'll get one or not. If you can't change the battery that would be a fairly bad idea...

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and no for 3DS too. I will wait when there are over 20 games that I really really like then yes.

You gotta to be wise to save your money and dont waste it. They are making many crap games and make a profit for themselves. THINK! The less you buy the crap games the better they will be force to make a better game for a worth of money you purchase and increase the profits to them.

I hate them for profiting money and become rich and we have nothing. Blaming at people like you who buy the crap games/ good games and have no profits and no rich at all. THINK!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Just a suggestion. I think you could put a 'maybe' option in the poll, because I might be getting it if there are awesome games coming out for this console... (if the console itself doesn't cost a bomb)
smile.gif

C

croagunk.master

chris888222 said:
Just a suggestion. I think you could put a 'maybe' option in the poll, because I might be getting it if there are awesome games coming out for this console... (if the console itself doesn't cost a bomb)
smile.gif

Yeah. I'm with it. Add a 'maybe' option. I'd like to vote again and choose that!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
pyrmon24 said:
croagunk.master said:
pyrmon24 said:
croagunk.master said:
You still play your N64?!
It's like one of the most epicest console evar dude!

Yeah, but its outed. N64 lovers, please don't flame me for this..
omg-cat-400x300.jpg

H-how c-could y-you s-say t-that....

With my fingers?
tongue.gif
Yeah, I love retro games and systems, who cares how old they are? Right now I'm looking for an NES and SNES, as well as Sega Dreamcast and Genesis, and an Atari 2600 since they all skipped my generation (my main priority right now is an NES, and no, I won't use an emulator). They don't call me The RetroNeoGamer for nothing
smile.gif

Also, I agree in adding a "maybe" to the poll.

C

croagunk.master

machomuu said:
Yeah, I love retro games and systems. Right now I'm looking for an NES and SNES, as well as Sega Dreamcast and Genesis since they all skipped my generation. They don't call me The RetroNeoGamer for nothing
smile.gif

Also, I agree in adding a maybe button.

You sure are a big time retro gamer. Best of luck for obtaining those antiques! You'll need it.
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Sony, so no I won't be getting one. They may as well call it the FPS instead of the NGP, because I'm sure it will mostly be FPS games made for it anyway......and I HATE FPS games.

Even if I planned to continue gaming after the last DS ROM is dumped, I wouldn't knowingly buy anything from Sony. As far as I'm concerned, Sony could go out of business and the world would be a better place because of it.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Iie, no, nope most definitely not! IMHO sony have become to aggressive of a company since the days of PS2, and i just don't agree with their marketing method, so ill get a 3DS and stick to it (and no, before you start saying im a nintendo fanboy, i used to be a very hardcore sony fanboy, but now, i really don't like them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto