• Total voters

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hell yes. The power of a full blown console in a handheld. I've been waiting a long time for this. There's going to be amazing emulation possibilities. I'll be able to run PS3 games on a handheld. I hope we'll see other handhelds soon with this type of power.

G

geenlung

The outer shell looks underwhelming, but I'm sure the hardware makes up for it.

Fireballo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geenlung said:
You can always add those stick on jewels. When I see flashy shells I always think cheap Chinese junk.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am a nintendo fanboy wth do you think?!
smile.gif

No

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Soon as Monster Hunter is annouced I'll plan on getting one, but get it near or on the release of Monster Hunter (no doubt there will be a console deal with it).

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not making the mistake of getting the PSP2 like I did with the PSP.

...unless! There are games for it.

People are going nuts over it right now over it's features, but look at last gen. The original DS played games, had Picto-chat, and had the DS Download Play. While the PSP had all these crazy features, compatibilities, and graphics. And look which handheld turned out better.

I don't care how many awesome things a console can do, which ever one has the most/best games that interests me is easily better.

So the answer is: If they announce more games other than Uncharted. Sure, I would be delighted to get one.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
People are going nuts over it right now over it's features, but look at last gen. The original DS played games, had Picto-chat, and had the DS Download Play. While the PSP had all these crazy features, compatibilities, and graphics. And look which handheld turned out better.

Exactly, the PSP was a superior handheld with superior features.

Derp.

I love how people go around here toting their jargon thinking it's general opinion that the PSP "has no gaems" and that the DS is just the greatest gaming system every made.

The more and more I play the PSP, the more and more I start to think it's better than the DS. The DS is still pretty awesome but I'm loving the PSP's library.

G

geenlung

Fireballo said:
geenlung said:
You can always add those stick on jewels. When I see flashy shells I always think cheap Chinese junk.

I was actually looking for a new form factor of sorts. The old PSP design works, I was just expecting something radical like a flip out touch screen or keyboard.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unlike the first PSP, I'll wait until there's something I absolutely need until I buy it. Guess we'll see how Call of Duty does- that willmassively boost sales.

That said, I love the hardware so far. And the PS Suite sounds amazing.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me it really depends on the price. I'll probably end up waiting a while, and then getting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...