• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, it won't be useful for homebrew until people can get around Sony's protections, and doubtlessly Sony'll be learning from their past mistakes. If my DS Lite (Poss 3DS) and current gen PSP don't do the job, I'll probably look into open source handhelds/Android in future.

codmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actully Cancelled my 3DS order to save money for it
I mean its as powerful as PS3 so like 300-500$ so i am saving money

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once some good games are announced, maybe. The PSP and PS3 left a big scar on my view on Sony, I use my PS2 x10 more than my PS3. I don't care about how powerful it is if it doesn't add anything truly new or exciting.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Once some good games are announced, maybe. The PSP and PS3 left a big scar on my view on Sony, I use my PS2 x10 more than my PS3.

If you think the PS3 and the PSP have hardly any good games then you have a shit taste in games.

And saying you use the PS2 for games more than another console is kinda silly, since the PS2 is an amazing console. It didn't sell 150 million systems because it has Sony on it. It did because it has kick ass games (and nowadays with like all games outside of rarities costing

C

croagunk.master

Originality said:
I'm more excited by the PSP2 than the 3DS. I may end up getting both, I may end up getting neither. It depends entirely on the games released for either.

Yeah its pretty confusing. Its between a Wii 3D portable and a portable ps3...

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Considering the 3DS is a DS with prettier graphics(and 3D, but that's just a gimmick) and that the PSP2 is a PSP with prettier graphics and dual nubs, I think I may have to give that one to Sony.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'll definitely won't purchase it, because two handhels would be one to much^^:.
i'll already get the 3ds, not because of the 3d stuff ( 3d sucks and is certainly a temporary, but dying phenomenom), but rather because i always find much more amusement with the handheld-games-lineup nintendo offers.

C

croagunk.master

pyrmon24 said:
Considering the 3DS is a DS with prettier graphics(and 3D, but that's just a gimmick) and that the PSP2 is a PSP with prettier graphics and dual nubs, I think I may have to give that one to Sony.

Isn't.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:
Once some good games are announced, maybe. The PSP and PS3 left a big scar on my view on Sony, I use my PS2 x10 more than my PS3.

If you think the PS3 and the PSP have hardly any good games then you have a shit taste in games.

And saying you use the PS2 for games more than another console is kinda silly, since the PS2 is an amazing console. It didn't sell 150 million systems because it has Sony on it. It did because it has kick ass games (and nowadays with like all games outside of rarities costing

C

croagunk.master

machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:
machomuu said:

ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I will never get a psp2 cuz if it is as they say that you will not be able to change battery.

cuz think of it battery dies you can not change it so you have to buy a new psp2 it has nothing to do with piracy it is only a way to get more cash when the battery dies. so intead of lat say 30bucks fore a new battery you spend 299 on a new psp2 thats just BULLSHIT.

and common 4-5h battery life the psp slim has like 5-8h.

C

croagunk.master

ThePeon said:
I will never get a psp2 cuz if it is as they say that you will not be able to change battery.

cuz think of it battery dies you can not change it so you have to buy a new psp2 it has nothing to do with piracy it is only a way to get more cash when the battery dies. so intead of lat say 30bucks fore a new battery you spend 299 on a new psp2 thats just BULLSHIT.

Where does it say that you can't change the battery? Also, 4-5 hours is enough for a portable PS3.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThePeon said:

Just wait for the next version of the PSP2, it will probably allow you to change the battery.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ThePeon said:

I have never heard of an electronic device that you can't open. There are most certainly screws somewhere on the device, right? I mean, they had to let some way of opening it in case you sent it for maintenance, right? Because what you said seems like a big load of bullshit.

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the power they're putting into the thing, the PSP2's battery life is going to suffer. I need the battery to last at least 4 hours (my commute is 2hr each way), and charging everyday really isn't that appealing to me.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
croagunk.master said:
ThePeon said:

Where does it say that you can't change the battery? Also, 4-5 hours is enough for a portable PS3.
Here you go:
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/no-battery-cha...irates-1485607/

Call me when they make a monster Hunter game for the PSP2
smile.gif

C

croagunk.master

machomuu said:
croagunk.master said:
ThePeon said:

Here you go:
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/no-battery-cha...irates-1485607/

Call me when they make a monster Hunter game for the PSP2
smile.gif

Thats the only site which says it. Also, the picture of the back DOES look like it has no opening for the battery but you never know,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn