• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you can't change the batteries, then they better have a f'ing good warranty. Like shit I'm going to sell these if it's just going to come back and hit me in the face.

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:
Better than being a fanboy, so far I've just gotten every console, played all the games I liked, and bought most of the games I really liked (and deleted the ones that're just meh). I'm a gaming fanboy.

^This.
That said, more games on Sony consoles appeal to me than on other consoles. So far I have every mainstream console since SNES, and I like them all.

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CCNaru said:
Too fucking expensive... I thought a lot about getting a 3DS (5 mins) but PSP2... that's a real steep price.

NGP is estimated at between $250 and $350 for a wifi model and between $350 and $400 for a wifi+3G model. (In GameInformer's March issue.) Not much more than a 3DS.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I'll buy it! The power of a PS3 in a handheld. Imagine the possibilities of homebrew and emulation! Well that is if it ever gets hacked!
yaypsp.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If the NGP is $250 - 300 (wi-fi only), I would consider buying it. Why just consider and not confirm? Cuz the screen is a little too huge, 5" can really be quite a pain on the hands IMO (unless i have held it before
nyanya.gif
)

Speaking of which, i don't think the NGP will be $250 - 300 even for the wi-fi model. Think about it, camera which is most likely going to be far better quality than the DSi, capacitive OLED touchscreen, duo-analog, AR, touch pad and a screen with monster graphics. These all add to the production costs and I believe NGP IMO will cost roughly $350 for the wi-fi only and $400 - 450 for the 3G model. In Singapore i bet it will cost more than S$700 as almost all Sony products here (except SE phones) are pretty much far more expensive than other brands (such as TVs or laptops), so i'm not really looking forward to it (unless it has an attractive launch price, which is very unlikely to be the case).
frown.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No... I will wait for many good games that I really enjoy will it be worth buying for. Money is a wise and handle with cautious.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'll get the NGP/PSP2 eventually- if enough great games are announced during E3, then probably after the reviews come out. Most of my PSP games are PSN purchases, so I'll be able to play a bunch of games (hopefully some with dual analog support) right off the bat anyhow.

My only worry is the launching of a slim model within the following year or something like that.

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
If the NGP is $250 - 300 (wi-fi only), I would consider buying it. Why just consider and not confirm? Cuz the screen is a little too huge, 5" can really be quite a pain on the hands IMO (unless i have held it before
nyanya.gif
)

Speaking of which, i don't think the NGP will be $250 - 300 even for the wi-fi model. Think about it, camera which is most likely going to be far better quality than the DSi, capacitive OLED touchscreen, duo-analog, AR, touch pad and a screen with monster graphics. These all add to the production costs and I believe NGP IMO will cost roughly $350 for the wi-fi only and $400 - 450 for the 3G model. In Singapore i bet it will cost more than S$700 as almost all Sony products here (except SE phones) are pretty much far more expensive than other brands (such as TVs or laptops), so i'm not really looking forward to it (unless it has an attractive launch price, which is very unlikely to be the case).
frown.gif

GameInformer's words, not mine nor Sony's.
Though I do agree with what you said.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the fence on this one. When I first heard about it, I thought "Yes, I want this!". Now when I really think about it, unless there are some really unique games available, I may not be making a "day one" purchase.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eventually...
First im guessing its going to be balls expensive. (im cheap too)
The game library for the PSP is weak so ill wait till later in the handhelds life to pick up the games that make it worth having.
And id like to wait for the thing to get hacked. Im holding out that it will be a pretty powerful emulator. And hey maybe they will release a better psp2 like the 2000 and 3000.

for me? ill wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.