• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Iraelaemei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have emergency retreat in the third slot. The ONLY skills that can be in the third and fourth slots are Mini Barrel Bombay and Herb Horn respectively. Put mini barrel bombay there and move emergency retreat to the --- slot.

I tried that and am still having the problem

Last edited by Iraelaemei,

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright here is the deal

About monster hunter generations.
This game has "Checkers" which are "Rules" example a charm can max have +10 attack, if i make a charm with +11 attack, the charm will be "empty/deleted" so., when you modify anything in monster hunter generations, which are againts the rules. then they will be removed.

about cats. I'm not going to link for you, its on 1st page, read all extra's , faqs, useful etc, I want you to look at them all, and understand everything there is on 1st page. hence why i refuse to directly link.

but there are rules for cats as well, there are rules which combinations of attacks you can use, there are rules of which style can use which ability, and there are rules on how many different abilities you can use at the same time. read carefully and execute them. this is all about trials and errors, you learn by trying, if this is too much pain for you to do, then modifying isn't for you. pro tip if it hurts then quit it. - We are experimenting on a lot of things as well, i've spent 3-4 hours trying to figure out why my save kept getting corrupted and why, my game kept crashed, i 've tried several times why my dlc quests wouldnt pop up and what to do for fix them.

in the end, they all work as they should, this is about doing it over again and again finding the issues and make them work.

about guides tutorials etc etc. "help on how to download"

We are not mean by stating "you should do it yourself if not don't modify"

we are not being mean to you.
the thing is, downloading is so basic. compared to all the modifiers you have to do, if you struggle with downloading, and accessing your files, even with all the guidance on 1st page. Then you will go nuts when you come to the actual save editing. people are different some are good at stuff, some are good at other stuff.

this here is no "step by step" this is to fail and try again until everything works.

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you sure you did or are you just saying that with the hopes of someone else doing it for you...

Furr-ious
Piercing Boomerangs
Mini Barrel
Herb
Shock
Detox
Dung
Ultrasonic
Big Boomerangs
---

Seems to work just fine

Iraelaemei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you did or are you just saying that with the hopes of someone else doing it for you...

Furr-ious
Piercing Boomerangs
Mini Barrel
Herb
Shock
Detox
Dung
Ultrasonic
Big Boomerangs
---

Seems to work just fine

I do have Emergency retreat on there, I am not at a place where I can manage that atm. Is Emergency retreat someting that I cannot have, or do I need to have a Palico teach it to my cat?

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do have Emergency retreat on there, I am not at a place where I can manage that atm. Is Emergency retreat someting that I cannot have, or do I need to have a Palico teach it to my cat?

Your comment just proves that you didn't read 1st page. now go read all usefull + faqs. and come back with a real question.

its waste of time for us to explain you stuff that is already explained on 1st page. find the cat thread with rules. and see for yourself what works and what doesn't.

What i mean by "it" i mean the save editor. Also can i just see a video of how to download it to homebrew?

yes youtube exists for that.

Iraelaemei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your comment just proves that you didn't read 1st page. now go read all usefull + faqs. and come back with a real question.

its waste of time for us to explain you stuff that is already explained on 1st page. find the cat thread with rules. and see for yourself what works and what doesn't.

yes youtube exists for that.

I'll go read that stuff and see what I can find.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, this sounds like you lied and didn't do precisely as I said at all. Do as I said and everything will be fine.

Do note that if you have a move in the --- slot, palicochecker will still say it's invalid, but the game will be fooled. Honestly, I don't know why palicochecker thinks having a move there is invalid, because that's where moves learned from other palicoes are placed.

Alright here is the deal
I am bookmarking this and linking to it from now on. :D Like so.

What i mean by "it" i mean the save editor. Also can i just see a video of how to download it to homebrew?
See this post.

Honestly, I am a person who needs step-by-step guides for certain things, but I was able to figure it out by myself. Nobody else should require help, either, and if they do... Maaaaaybe they should leave unofficial editing methods alone, for their own good if nothing else.

Last edited by BlueLeafeon,

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, this sounds like you lied and didn't do precisely as I said at all. Do as I said and everything will be fine.

Do note that if you have a move in the --- slot, palicochecker will still say it's invalid, but the game will be fooled. Honestly, I don't know why palicochecker thinks having a move there is invalid, because that's where moves learned from other palicoes are placed.

See this post.

Honestly, I am a person who needs step-by-step guides for certain things, but I was able to figure it out by myself. Nobody else should require help, either, and if they do... Maaaaaybe they should leave unofficial editing methods alone, for their own good if nothing else.
Ok im gonna be very straight forward with you. I just downloaded homebrew yesterday and for the sole reason of installing a monster hunter generations save editor. I have no idea how to use homebrew (except on the Wii) and idc how i learn how to install the editor. So can you give me a tutorial or not?

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

APM should in big, red "read this" before commenting on 1st page XD - nah but like yeah...

Ok im gonna be very straight forward with you. I just downloaded homebrew yesterday and for the sole reason of installing a monster hunter generations save editor. I have no idea how to use homebrew (except on the Wii) and idc how i learn how to install the editor. So can you give me a tutorial or not?

No. if you want me to give you a tutorial that is going to cost you, sure i'll then.

go look at youtube.

1 month ago, i had no clue what homebrew was all i knew was cfw from psp scene, yes i used emulators etc in the past, jailbreaked my 1st iphone 4s, when it was new, and even rooted my android s7 edge

i understood nothing, but i got homebrew + access to homebrew by simple youtube. its that simple. I don't understand why you ask people to do extra stuff, when all it requires for you to simple google. this is why people doesn't want to do it, as there are 100 websites for how to access homebrew , and 100 websites for what to do with homebrew.

this thread here is for the save editor. you can give suggestions, you can say if there are bugs, so it can be fixed, or you can contribute.

if you have general questions, they can be answered.
but you won't remotely get help on getting all your shit down, because your lazy.

Last edited by Candy324,

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
APM should in big, red "read this" before commenting on 1st page XD - nah but like yeah...

No. if you want me to give you a tutorial that is going to cost you, sure i'll then.

go look at youtube.

1 month ago, i had no clue what homebrew was all i knew was cfw from psp scene, yes i used emulators etc in the past, jailbreaked my 1st iphone 4s, when it was new, and even rooted my android s7 edge

i understood nothing, but i got homebrew + access to homebrew by simple youtube. its that simple. I don't understand why you ask people to do extra stuff, when all it requires for you to simple google. this is why people doesn't want to do it, as there are 100 websites for how to access homebrew , and 100 websites for what to do with homebrew.

this thread here is for the save editor. you can give suggestions, you can say if there are bugs, so it can be fixed, or you can contribute.

if you have general questions, they can be answered.
but you won't remotely get help on getting all your shit down, because your lazy.
I understand what your trying to say but when i googled it nothing but tutorials for MH4U showed up. But I understand you completely and I will probably be searching on youtube for a better tutorial.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand what your trying to say but when i googled it nothing but tutorials for MH4U showed up. But I understand you completely and I will probably be searching on youtube for a better tutorial.
Okay so I googled it and what you said is true. But that's true for every freaking MHG-related thing, I swear.

However, there is no need for a tutorial. There are instructions in the first post. That should be all you need.

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I googled it and what you said is true. But that's true for every freaking MHG-related thing, I swear.

However, there is no need for a tutorial. There are instructions in the first post. That should be all you need.
Ok, thank you for helping and I will be sure to contact you if anything goes wrong.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I asked HOW do i put the save editor in homebrew not how to install homebrew

im out of words for you. have you seen whats in the darn 3ds folder?

i don't know could be applications.

so how do you move applications onto homebrew.

i don't know you tell me.

please just play the game regular, even with the answer your too dumb to understand it.

i told you several times to read everything check everything. you don't have what it takes to do all these.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok im still new to this. You dont need to be a complete a** hole about it.

at first. you refuse to read the first page on the instructions on how everything works.

2ndly, you pretty much confirmed that you have homebrew, as in you have the boot file which is the homebrew itself, and that you have the 3ds folder, which you have no understanding of, a person would at this point try to do research on what the hell you actually are doing or downloading or even moving to your 3ds so you understand the process but nope. arrogantly ignoring it.

3rdly you are asking how to move an application to your homebrew, at first i though you meant jksv as i realized that you really are ignorant, and i linked to you how to install homebrew because . guess what. 3ds folder is there, so i was like, i guess he will realize. but now, your ignorant is showing itself again..

4th. monster hunter generations isn't the 1st game to have hacks nor homebrew, so there are 999999 billion google results to several other games and on how they managed to do it. this thread is save editor, everything you need for the save editor is on 1st page. the remaining parts of the whole process is on youtube, its on google. yet you are still whining here that you can't do it.

5th. by looking at it overall, it is clear to most of us that you shouldn't mess around with homebrew as you refuse to actually learn anything on your own, and that you need a mom to hold your hand through everything. so perhaps its time to read that 1st page now?

6th its stated previously that i had no clue about anything i did either. feel free to read whole 147 pages worth of context that have been repeated itself again and again on issues. this is something that takes hours of modifying to understand everything. if im being and ass, your being dumb. so now get your shit together or leave it be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o