• Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, it is version issue...
I was using 0.2 version which date was Aug 9, but the latest is Aug 10, so it works now:)
many thanks!
Yeah, I somehow ended up downloading an out-of-date variant too at first. Glad to help.

No I deleted all of my cats then got a new one but I'm going to get a new cat and do the check thing maybe that'll help thanks!
I would recommend getting one in-game and then editing it afterward to have everything you need.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With guild card id you mean that we can change stuff like monster size? I think this is the biggest pain in the ass. As I suggested to @APM , it'd be nice if we could find a way to set the numbers for crowns and awards purposes, since the editor can already fiddle with numbers in kill/capture.
no, I mean the ID that differentiates one save from another when sending guild cards online/via streetpass. It might be possible to reverse engineer the sizes from the MH4U guild card editor, though, as most everything else seems to match up as far as variable formatting

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a completed save file? Or a saved file that has most/all of the story line quests done?
If you bothered to read this thread at all (I even posted it on the page before this), I'll be sharing a save once everything is in place for people to import their character name, items, etc over it without it being identified as the same save as mine (essentially once the Guild Card ID is added to the save editor) and I complete the last few deviant and arena quests.

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To me, a game isn't worth it if I'm not going to play the majority of it myself...

Isn't that a bit expensive? :P

There will be people who does it free in the future, but on the sidenote, i do not believe that 60$ is expensive, when the amount of hours required to complete it is a lot.

the same amount of time spent on an actual work would give an income way more than 60$ :)

but as stated. I believe iSharingan will be giving out a free one in the future

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will be people who does it free in the future, but on the sidenote, i do not believe that 60$ is expensive, when the amount of hours required to complete it is a lot.

^ He understands :D
It took me 109:41 to complete EVERY in-game quest (Village, Hub, A-Ranked Arena, and Tutorials) this excludes DLC. And I had to do all of it SOLO because 99.99999999% of the online community for this game sucks and kick prowlers on sight, just like the mh4u community that kicked status gunners on sight (until they realized how valuable we were for "HA-ME"), yes I know it's an over exaggeration but that's what it feels like since I have yet to play with any humans. Also, I find the AI smarter than other people.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ He understands :D
It took me 109:41 to complete EVERY in-game quest (Village, Hub, A-Ranked Arena, and Tutorials) this excludes DLC. And I had to do all of it SOLO because 99.99999999% of the online community for this game sucks and kick prowlers on sight, just like the mh4u community that kicked status gunners on sight (until they realized how valuable we were for "HA-ME"), yes I know it's an over exaggeration but that's what it feels like since I have yet to play with any humans. Also, I find the AI smarter than other people.
Ouch. At least I have a friend who has the game and isn't against me using prowlers... (But he sees the grand utility they can possess, so...)

I wasn't really being serious about the price, though. Hence the :P emote. lol

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch. At least I have a friend who has the game and isn't against me using prowlers... (But he sees the grand utility they can possess, so...)

I wasn't really being serious about the price, though. Hence the :P emote. lol

I should totally charge more since I've got my prowler equipment box manually sorted same with the hunter box since I've fully upgraded every LBG u.u
Let's hike it up to $109.99+Shipping and Handling ;D

barda12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when you edit the guild card and try to look at your guild card while playing as a prowler the game will crash, but you will have no problem with looking at it as a hunter

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small update: v0.16b
What's new:
-You can now edit your guild card ID. Special thanks to @iSharingan for the offset

Note that editing this might remove you from people's black lists and some other stuff. (It did in MH4U)

DatAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh, is there a way to edit charms with this besides exporting a charm as EQP file, modify the hex manually, then reimport the modified EQP back into your save before you put that save back into your game?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh, is there a way to edit charms with this besides exporting a charm as EQP file, modify the hex manually, then reimport the modified EQP back into your save before you put that save back into your game?
look under "useful stuff" in the first post. It's currently the bottom link in that section.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a really good Talisman editor that someone else made, there's a link to it under the Useful stuff section

Reactions: iSharingan

DatAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look under "useful stuff" in the first post. It's currently the bottom link in that section.

There's a really good Talisman editor that someone else made, there's a link to it under the Useful stuff section

Found it. Thank you!

Although I ended up just did it manually anyway lol, since Kiranico has the skills listed in order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7