• Views 1,295,845
  • Replies 4,358
  • Likes 41

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong, and everything is gravy. Thanks to all for their help

Good job. if you have questions make sure to ask! as you can see there are a lot of valuable information, one just have to look for them :)

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Delta901: ....

Well, I can't knock you for not knowing. After reviewing the first page, I find that the only thing which really hints to it being a pc program is the requirement for .net frameworks. Well, beyond unzipping it finding a .exe file within.

Ok im still new to this. You dont need to be a complete a** hole about it.
Whoa calm down there, bud. You have to understand that we get people in this topic asking about how to run homebrew on an almost daily basis. Your posts asking for tutorials on how to run "it" wasn't specific enough, and it wasn't until your post before this one that anyone realized what problem you were having. (Which is thinking it's a 3DS app)

Updated the Palico Check Tool to make sure 2/3rd skills for non-charisma palicos are mini barrel bombay + herbhorn

https://mega.nz/#!JdUD2b6C!VtMuosFOd-E1tO7rbbkSESYC2H58_xRHEcerGn56ruc

I'll improve on it a bit more later today
* 3rd/4th
I know you said you'll improve it more later, but are you going to fix it so that palicoes with something in the learned move slot aren't shown as invalid?

Candy324 said:
APM should in big, red "read this" before commenting on 1st page XD - nah but like yeah...
...After reviewing the first page, I realize the problem miiiiiight be that APM's instructions are written in such a way that only people who know what they're doing will be able to follow them. I am quite used to using external programs to modify things, so I was able to follow them, but complete newbies won't get the meaning at all.

Whether this is a good or bad thing is another topic altogether, but that's just what I'm seeing.

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, I can't knock you for not knowing. After reviewing the first page, I find that the only thing which really hints to it being a pc program is the requirement for .net frameworks. Well, beyond unzipping it finding a .exe file within.

Whoa calm down there, bud. You have to understand that we get people in this topic asking about how to run homebrew on an almost daily basis. Your posts asking for tutorials on how to run "it" wasn't specific enough, and it wasn't until your post before this one that anyone realized what problem you were having. (Which is thinking it's a 3DS app)

* 3rd/4th
I know you said you'll improve it more later, but are you going to fix it so that palicoes with something in the learned move slot aren't shown as invalid?

...After reviewing the first page, I realize the problem miiiiiight be that APM's instructions are written in such a way that only people who know what they're doing will be able to follow them. I am quite used to using external programs to modify things, so I was able to follow them, but complete newbies won't get the meaning at all.

Whether this is a good or bad thing is another topic altogether, but that's just what I'm seeing.
Ok so heres how it stands. Im a complete noob not knowing how to use the save editor and the save manager. At this point i've already looked at almost a billion websites on how to use it but all of it is just some stuff not even related to the question. If you can help me then hooray and thank you. If you can't and just call me ignorant all day and go right ahead.

APM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
* 3rd/4th

Yeah 3rd/4th *

Anyways Yeah I'll try. So anything in the null slots can be legal right?

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

* 3rd/4th

Ok i downloaded the save manager and i went to homebrew and i exported my MHG save data. What do i do next?

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah alright. I'll try to fix that later tonight once I get home.
Awesome. Thanks.

@Delta901: I pm'd you.

Also, who is the creator of the palico generator? I'd like it if they could add the 508/607 DLC patterns back.

Also, seems like the 508 and 607 patterns cannot have a DLC skill in the third slot, haha. Couldn't figure out what was wrong with this one cat until I realized that. TRIAL AND ERROR. Somebody has probably already stated this and I either missed it or forgot. Either way...

Knitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm isn't Delta901 one of the fearmongers from gfaqs? or was he one of the elistist... either way that name is really familiar...

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm isn't Delta901 one of the fearmongers from gfaqs? or was he one of the elistist... either way that name is really familiar...
Not really but I am a adequate Monster Hunter player. But after playing MH4U i just got bored and decided to use generations as a test to see the hacking limit until capcom bans my MHG account. Although I am a noob at using save editors and homebrew for the 3DS. But now i finally figured it out :P

Candy324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

knitten if you need an elitist bastard thats me :c played the game for +10 years, and currently i never play with randoms because i hate carters. just killed amatsu today in 5mins 19 sec solo fucked up 1 water canon, but im sure ican do it close to 4mins :)

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Delta901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you have to beat the HR 7 urgent before you can touch the HR Rank else you'd probably crash if you try loading
Wait is it possible to complete the quests with some sort of editor?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If there is please tell me .

Last edited by Delta901,

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait is it possible to complete the quests with some sort of editor?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If there is please tell me .
There iiiiiiiiiiis something that can do that, but it's reeeeeeeeally recommended that you not bother. Apparently it breaks things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958