Gaming Anyone played the Bravely Default demo yet?

Have you played the demo yet?

• I played it and I liked it

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • I played it and I did not like it

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • I haven't played it yet

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Wah! I live in the US and it is not available yet!

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
That's all it takes to cancel your preorder? Sheesh...
To be fair, if the basic idea of how you control a game frustrates you, odds are, the game isn't worth purchasing unless you value bitching about the inability to use the circle pad every five minutes for the entirety of the game.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be fair, if the basic idea of how you control a game frustrates you, odds are, the game isn't worth purchasing unless you value bitching about the inability to use the circle pad every five minutes for the entirety of the game.

Well, I can understand that, but controls are only one aspect of the whole game, and it seems if you get upset by something so (kinda) little, you weren't interested much in the game. I mean, the controls bug me a bit too, but I'll still get the game.

Reactions: signz

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was on the fence about preordering it, but after clocking up more than 6 hours in the demo and absolutely loving it I preordered it straight away.
On the strength of the demo alone, this could be (imo) Square-Enix's best game since The World Ends With You.

Reactions: signz

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope I didn't like what I played either - as per my answer in the poll.
But yes control issues are a big thing for me and I don't see a reason for not allowing the circle pad to control menus etc.

It can be a bit frustrating having to use the d-pad. With the circle pad I can at least play quietly in bed on a night without disturbing the sleeping demon. The circle pad is used in tandem with the d-pad, though, so it can't really be helped, I suppose.

Kishnabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the demo ruin the full game? Spoilers?

Or it completely different. I know there are quests that you can't play in the full version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s