Gaming Anyone have the Hyrule Warriors Legends JP Demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
screw the demo gimme the full game even if it's the EU version xD too bad no site that hosts cia files has this game :( oh well maybe someone will dump and convert to cia format on release day or the day after.
I know. :( I just checked and I couldn't find it on that site anywhere. :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

March...

Japan gets it on Thursday. Oo
Is it possible to use HANS to translate it into English or is there another app that will do that?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I know. :( I just checked and I couldn't find it on that site anywhere. :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to use HANS to translate it into English or is there another app that will do that?

As far as I'm aware you can't force a game to translate if it doesn't have that language in its files. Don't quote me on that, as I have not been able to get Hans to do a damn thing for me.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want in... i've been looking for the qrcode for hours but nothing yet :(

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because it is free to download from nintendo does not mean it is legal to decrypt, and distribute. It is very likely not legal and a violation of Nintendo's TOS and copyright. You should not ask people to dump it for you as that is likely not legal to do (definitely not legal in the USA).

I love when people play wanna be mods , tell me , does it look like we discuss Legal stuff only in these forums?

and yup, I've been refreshing that site every 30 minutes or so =)

Last edited by pofer,
Reactions: Pacheko17 and Kioku

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
As far as I'm aware you can't force a game to translate if it doesn't have that language in its files. Don't quote me on that, as I have not been able to get Hans to do a damn thing for me.
I'm sure someone will region free patch the jpn version just like most other games. If not then maybe a group of people will work on a English patch just like FE:IF.

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rom on iso site doesn't work on 2ds 10.3 emunand and when trying to load with hans it crashes after asking to play in easy mode
In my console (O3DS XL 10.3 EMU) works fine.
well now this is even weirder because I'm on a US O3DS with 10.3 emunand running rxtools and the game wont even start lol. i get the "the software errored out and the system will not restart" error. happens when i try to load ntr before running it too

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Also mine shows the english top screen logo and unlimited plays (installed with fbi network install)

You need to use NTR CFW with Language emulation plugin. Works fine. The game probably tries to load to English but since this is japan only demo it can't load the english files as they don't exist. HANS also probably works if you set the region and language to Japan

3003x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jusnyan.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You need to use NTR CFW with Language emulation plugin. Works fine. The game probably tries to load to English but since this is japan only demo it can't load the english files as they don't exist. HANS also probably works if you set the region and language to Japan
Thanks I will try this I was planning to install ntr today anyway so no harm in trying right?

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this fixed it for me thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...