Any man who wish to become girl and willing to give magic a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
What if Yil is the only one making sense here but we're too dumb to understand his reasoning?
inb4 Yil says "finally someone gets it"

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Egg cells have all the parts needed to fuse into a fertalized egg and experiments suggest it can happen with some artificial trigger, and XX is superior to XY as XX can potentially surpress a non dominant genetical problem while it's bound to full effect on male. Male are more commonly frustrated by lust, and in turn more easily swayed by anger and promise of sex. Women are just as smart and any lacking in physical strength can be overcome with skill and tools (which human uses to reach the top of food chain and secure chance of building civilization).
Of course this has a good chance of causing a massive war with many different factions, especially those who encourage male supremecy.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Egg cells have all the parts needed to fuse into a fertalized egg and experiments suggest it can happen with some artificial trigger, and XX is superior to XY as XX can potentially surpress a non dominant genetical problem while it's bound to full effect on male. Male are more commonly frustrated by lust, and in turn more easily swayed by anger and promise of sex. Women are just as smart and any lacking in physical strength can be overcome with skill and tools (which human uses to reach the top of food chain and secure chance of building civilization).
Of course this has a good chance of causing a massive war with many different factions, especially those who encourage male supremecy.
stock-photo-a-crazy-mad-scientist-in-his-laboratory-experimenting-on-secret-formulas-141238783.jpg

Reactions: Itzumi

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Who felt the need to bump this monstrosity? I wanna fucking know!
I dunno but if it's about becoming magical catgirls I'm up to it.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Reactions: Touko White
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course