Any man who wish to become girl and willing to give magic a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using magic to turn myself into a girl. Then I am going to spread it to the rest of the world after I figure out how to reproduce by scissoring. Egg cells can fuse under lab conditions, and I just need to figure out how to replicate that into body system, how to make female eject egg cells during sex, also need to mark each cell with easily switchable polarity to prevent self impregnation.

Reactions: DrkBeam
D

Deleted User

Using magic to turn myself into a girl. Then I am going to spread it to the rest of the world after I figure out how to reproduce by scissoring. Egg cells can fuse under lab conditions, and I just need to figure out how to replicate that into body system, how to make female eject egg cells during sex, also need to mark each cell with easily switchable polarity to prevent self impregnation.
get out now

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Using magic to turn myself into a girl. Then I am going to spread it to the rest of the world after I figure out how to reproduce by scissoring.
wait.
let's say you accomplish to do the first part. you want to force everyone on the world to become a girl and a lesbian?

Reactions: EthanAddict

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What you need
1. A voice. 2. Belief.

The Spell
Say Make me a Neko to frolick and play with a (color of tail) tail and (color of ears) ears. I want my tail to be (lenght of tail) long and want it to be (fluffiness).

Repeat this spell 4 times every day until it works. You can say it anywhere anytime, it doesn't matter. Read carefully and clearly, you can whisper it, but make it clear.

Spell is taken from Nekoraaa on 43 things, she as well as many others claim Make me a Neko to frolick and play with a (color of tail) tail and (color of ears) ears. I want my tail to be (lenght of tail) long and want it to be (fluffiness).

Repeat this spell 4 times every day until it works. You can say it anywhere anytime, it doesn't matter. Read carefully and clearly, you can whisper it, but make it clear.

Spell is taken from Nekoraaa on 43 things, she as well as many others claim it works

Notes
- Spell works in 6 days - Ears and tail appear when: - You're emberassed - You're mega excited - You want them to appear - BELIVE!!!

Side Effects
- Crave to eat milk or fish - Subconsciously meowing - Subconsciously purring when feeling comfortable - Good balance - Being able to climb up very high altitudes - Landing on your feet when falling either from high or low altitudes - Subconsciously scrathing everything soft and fluffy.

Reactions: smileyhead

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
What you need
1. A voice. 2. Belief.

The Spell
Say Make me a Neko to frolick and play with a (color of tail) tail and (color of ears) ears. I want my tail to be (lenght of tail) long and want it to be (fluffiness).

Spell is taken from Nekoraaa on 43 things, she as well as many others claim Make me a Neko to frolick and play with a (color of tail) tail and (color of ears) ears. I want my tail to be (lenght of tail) long and want it to be (fluffiness).

Spell is taken from Nekoraaa on 43 things, she as well as many others claim it works

Notes
- Spell works in 6 days - Ears and tail appear when: - You're emberassed - You're mega excited - You want them to appear - BELIVE!!!

Side Effects
- Crave to eat milk or fish - Subconsciously meowing - Subconsciously purring when feeling comfortable - Good balance - Being able to climb up very high altitudes - Landing on your feet when falling either from high or low altitudes - Subconsciously scrathing everything soft and fluffy.
meat?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What you need
1. A voice. 2. Belief.

The Spell

Notes

Side Effects
Nope, not witchcraft. And accomplishing what I was trying to do require lots of engineering. First of all a proper mathematical physics model to explain magic, then apply genetic, chemistry and biology engineering using unconventional methods, with some classical engineering and material engineering. That plus spirituality, magic and alchemy.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Nope, not witchcraft. And accomplishing what I was trying to do require lots of engineering. First of all a proper mathematical physics model to explain magic, then apply genetic, chemistry and biology engineering using unconventional methods, with some classical engineering and material engineering. That plus spirituality, magic and alchemy.
>basically says magic is some scientific shit

upload_2017-9-13_17-17-40.png
upload_2017-9-13_17-18-1.png

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I think it's just me. I am incompatible with Witchcraft due to my terrible personality.
I think it's your retardedness that doesn't let you use it.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't think my case is severe enough that they will provide free food and room for me. Besides I will either get my ass handed or kill someone.
I don't care what you do, but you have to get separated from civilisation as fast as possible... either in a prison or a mental asylum.

Reactions: EthanAddict

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to create futa would be far easier than by scissoring, but that kind of defeat the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1