Any man who wish to become girl and willing to give magic a shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Yil will cut it off.

:wtf::wtf:

I'm gonna kill you Yil :teach:
Don't forget, he wants to turn everyone into a female in the world by magic. One day you'll be sitting in your chair, reading/playing/whatever, and you suddenly just turn into a girl with the rest of the males.
If that happens, my first thing will be to shout YIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!! angrily out of nowhere.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Kurumizawa.Satanichia.McDowell.full.2080185.jpg

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
We should also become catbois (transformation based on original gender).
I'm fine with catbois too.

As long as they're allowed to wear catgrils clothes :3

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm fine with catbois too.

As long as they're allowed to wear catgrils clothes :3
Of course, crossdressing is allowed, but not obligatory.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@VinsCool also, that image is some pure Ctrl + V-material, if you know what I mean. :-3

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You do realize some of us would try to revert back to males, If you could find a way to magically turn people into females, then others could do the opposite just not force it on you.
I wouldn't mind being female, tbh.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you need
1. A voice. 2. Belief.

The Spell
Say Make me a Neko to frolick and play with a (color of tail) tail and (color of ears) ears. I want my tail to be (lenght of tail) long and want it to be (fluffiness).

Repeat this spell 4 times every day until it works. You can say it anywhere anytime, it doesn't matter. Read carefully and clearly, you can whisper it, but make it clear.

Spell is taken from Nekoraaa on 43 things, she as well as many others claim Make me a Neko to frolick and play with a (color of tail) tail and (color of ears) ears. I want my tail to be (lenght of tail) long and want it to be (fluffiness).

Repeat this spell 4 times every day until it works. You can say it anywhere anytime, it doesn't matter. Read carefully and clearly, you can whisper it, but make it clear.

Spell is taken from Nekoraaa on 43 things, she as well as many others claim it works

Notes
- Spell works in 6 days - Ears and tail appear when: - You're emberassed - You're mega excited - You want them to appear - BELIVE!!!

Side Effects
- Crave to eat milk or fish - Subconsciously meowing - Subconsciously purring when feeling comfortable - Good balance - Being able to climb up very high altitudes - Landing on your feet when falling either from high or low altitudes - Subconsciously scrathing everything soft and fluffy.
I'm already a fire cat, do I have to become a neko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA