Hacking ANNOUNCING: GATEWAY 2.1 "OMEGA" PUBLIC RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkie545

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can trade and battle locally, with the "passerby" feature.
Edit: just make sure the rom is the same region as your 3DS!

I do not think they have to be same the region ive been using local multiplayer for a while with different region (EUR roms on my USA console (canada)). With 2.0omega and 2.1 omega i did local with pokemon x eur and my official pokemon y usa to trade back and forth and evolve my pokemon as well as get all starters Lol.

Fábio Silva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has the new update been proven safe to use yet? I've got my Gateway out in front of me as I type this.

Dev's saying that the brick code appears to be gone as they implemented a new security mechanism. From what I understood, they replaced the brick code for checks of the red gateway card. If you don't have one, you just can't enter Gateway mode.
From what I tested so far, it's all good :)

Sintrial09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to play pokemon retail Y cart on Classic mode emuNand but says file is corrupt. is there a way for retail carts to work?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to play pokemon retail Y cart on Classic mode emuNand but says file is corrupt. is there a way for retail carts to work?

Clear the save.

Pokemon saves made on emunand and saves made on normal system, aren't compatible. You gotta play on one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1