ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure the SD card is inserted properly? I've made this mistake plenty of times! Please explain your process so we can identify/point out any mistakes you may be making. Everything must happen for a reason, I'm sure there is a solution! :)

it's ok i found another method that works for me but thank you! i don't think it was the SD card though, I just tried injecting my edited town and instead of it automatically doing it it like crashed and didn't work since the game was still intact.

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, donno if this was asked before. Sorry if it was.

How do you set the fortune cookie to be a specific fortune? I was going to place the fortunes in a dream town but I kind of want them to be specific as certain ones sort of keep the "story" going...

nyan560

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was no longer able to be reflected "Fill encyclopedia" to my data after update.
Can you be reflected it?
Would you tell me, Please..

MatsuseIzuna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was using the editor and it worked when i was able to dump and edit and everything was fine... Except when I used the fill in grass option. It worked for the time that I overwrite my save file on.. But the next day, all the gras was back to the deterioration is was at before I edited the file. Is there any way to fix this?

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can villagers wear long sleeve shirts, Gracie clothes, or clothes not with the word "shirt" but with long sleeves (ex. the kid's smock, military uniform, ect.)

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I may have broken my game yet again. I actually emptied my house via the editor and now furniture cannot move into certain spots. is there any way to repair this???

EDIT: (empty spaces issue... duh stupid of me)

Last edited by Jouzai,

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Help!
I bought a second copy of the game and injected a save file into it when it was empty(just bought so no town) and now it just crashes!
i cant even delete it with ABXY (i cant get past the train loading part) and injecting an empty save (i backed up my main, then deleted,then copyed,then injected on second game) doesnt work, it may beacause of wrong secure NAND but i cant even open it in the editor cus the garden.dat contains nothing and the editor wont load it.
does anyone know what i can do other than buying another game please
P.S. I've noticed a prolem with the editor: My town(main) has a photo booth in the town and the editor cant seem to load my town
so small request:Please add support for the photo booth(and other main street buildings)
P.P.S. In case it helps the hex code for the booth is 8B

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help!
I bought a second copy of the game and injected a save file into it when it was empty(just bought so no town) and now it just crashes!
i cant even delete it with ABXY (i cant get past the train loading part) and injecting an empty save (i backed up my main, then deleted,then copyed,then injected on second game) doesnt work, it may beacause of wrong secure NAND but i cant even open it in the editor cus the garden.dat contains nothing and the editor wont load it.
does anyone know what i can do other than buying another game please
P.S. I've noticed a prolem with the editor: My town(main) has a photo booth in the town and the editor cant seem to load my town
so small request:Please add support for the photo booth(and other main street buildings)
P.P.S. In case it helps the hex code for the booth is 8B
try injecting one of these saves https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-leaf-saves-all-villagers-items.375320/ to fix your brick

Reactions: DerpMC_Haxx

DerpMC_Haxx

Dank Memes R Life
Trophies
XP
Country
oops didn't see that...
try this http://www.mediafire.com/?pegzqbu9dcuim93 if not, try setting your clock back a month to see if it works (used to work for ram editing users)
Ok trying now :yay:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oops didn't see that...
try this http://www.mediafire.com/?pegzqbu9dcuim93 if not, try setting your clock back a month to see if it works (used to work for ram editing users)
it works but what do i do now?
it says the save data is corrupted do you want to delete?
do i just ABXY now
for some reason the screenshot i took wont load sorry

Reactions: RyDog

Chirathiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, just so you're aware it seems like "Fill Encyclopedia" doesn't work at all. I've tried it several times and It's the only part of the save editor that just won't work for me. It's strange because it worked perfectly in the last version of the save editor as I used it before.

Other than that the tool is amazing. :D

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using the editor and came across the nook homes section did not change anything that he was selling such as exteriors and stuff like that. I don't know if that part itself is in beta or not since it is not working.

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems changing your villagers is not working correctly anymore, their interior layout doesn't change which makes their houses look like a complete mess o.o never had this problem before

Last edited by nandu,

irlsiren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason whenever i change villagers their houses are all messed up? is there any way to move furniture placement? it worked perfectly before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: food?