ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

a0256

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems changing your villagers is not working correctly anymore, their interior layout doesn't change which makes their houses look like a complete mess o.o never had this problem before

I've recently noticed the same thing. When I used to change villagers their homes would have the items in the correct places. Since the change, the villager homes have the proper items but they are not in their intended places. Is there a way to correct this? I've attempted to restore the default a couple times with two villagers, but it still doesn't correct.

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've recently noticed the same thing. When I used to change villagers their homes would have the items in the correct places. Since the change, the villager homes have the proper items but they are not in their intended places. Is there a way to correct this? I've attempted to restore the default a couple times with two villagers, but it still doesn't correct.

Better use this for now if you want to change your villagers:

https://github.com/kwsch/NLSE/releases

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
And both are fixed now at last!
Please wait a few minutes, the server hasn't cached the new version yet.
Make sure you are using the latest version (v2.2b).

In order to fix any glitched villager, just edit him/her and check the Set to default checkbox (even if you are not changing him/her), it should fix the furniture mess. Please, let me know if it's working correctly now.

Faulkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are the dump and inject websites down? I seem unable to access the dump at all. Does anyone have mirrors or alternative links?

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hope you get it workin' soon, I was kinda in the middle of hacking my game with some more house placements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...