ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Working on it!
I'll probably drop RAM support once for all, though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW... Did anyone notice any hacked thing (TPC pic, buildings, floating furniture in rooms...) removed from his/her game?

I havent seen any furniture removed etc. The only thing that changed is the fact that trees placed next to the train station and the tree exactly next to the wall with the new camping ground disappeared :)

Can't wait to get all the new villagers!

phamafy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
please, please, please don't drop the RAM support. I bought a 3DS with the super old firmware specifically for this.
I would be very happy if you could support it again.

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Capture.PNG 01.PNG 02.PNG why nintendo xD u___u im sad the game delect my save

Cc_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on it!
I'll probably drop RAM support once for all, though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BTW... Did anyone notice any hacked thing (TPC pic, buildings, floating furniture in rooms...) removed from his/her game?
Hello! what do you mean you'll drop RAM support? does that mean I won't be able to use the editor anymore? currently I use oot homebrew method on a 10.6 3ds to save and inject files.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with my save? I haven't updated to the new update yet, and would like some stuff done before then if possible, as I lost access to my computer since it stopped detecting my hard drive and I don't know how to use this with Mac

♥ Princess Sakura ♥

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded the update on New 3DS XL, when trying to "prepare the update" on the title screen, it moves to the black screen and starts to process but then an error comes up saying "An error has occurred. Please turn off your system using [power button] and reinsert the Game Card." I've tried this multiple times, the cart and port are definitely fine. Tried putting the cart in my old 3DS used for RAM hacking and I can at least actually get in the game, managed to dump the new .dat type and made changes I hoped would let me properly use the update, but injecting the gardenram.dat isn't actually making the changes happen even after saving and rebooting. It brings up the green screen and boots me to the HOME Menu just as it should, the changes just... aren't happening. Also tried using an old .bin file automatically converted to .dat by the editor, same result. It can't be the update 'cuz putting the cart in my old 3DS treats it like the update doesn't exist, regular old New Leaf logo no Welcome Amiibo or anything so I don't get it...

Last edited by ♥ Princess Sakura ♥,

MandeePandee1985

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG! Yes please DON'T remove RAM hacking! I keep a DS especially for this! I've been hacking right from the start and never learned the homebrew method! And unless you can get homebrew to work for the newest version it's too late for me to even start! Please, please don't take this away from me and so many others that I know who are still using the old RAM method! This update has really scared me for this exact reason! I don't want to lose hacks! Please! I'm really isolated and AC is one of my few pleasures. Losing hacks now would just destroy it for me. I already feel so lost even though I know you're working on it. Before I was scared you wouldn't or couldn't, now I'm terrified you'll still fix and leave RAM out!

Last edited by MandeePandee1985,
Reactions: Jinglefruit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Gross. lol