ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, version 11.1 just got out for me and although I'm not updating it's not letting me access the browser because of this so this kinda sucks. Really wanted to try out 2.0 too.

Goshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, version 11.1 just got out for me and although I'm not updating it's not letting me access the browser because of this so this kinda sucks. Really wanted to try out 2.0 too.
Good news, I found my broken 3DS that's still on version 10.6, which is great, because I can put on HTTPwn on it and stuff. Maybe even downgrade it.

sleepless_nights

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for this tool, it's amazing! The update that lets us change villager furniture is everything I've ever wanted. :bow:
I think there might be a little bit of a bug with it though - it seems that if I swap a villager out for another one, the new villager's furniture will be arranged according to the previous villager's designated furniture spots (if that makes sense?).
I wanted to decorate Pudge's room with Maple's floor plan, but when I changed Pudge to Maple (and set her to data to default), her furniture positions matched Pudge's instead of her own. Is there any way to counter this?
Thanks again, I really appreciate all the hard work you do! :D

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
is there any way to put the train station locker in your house? w/out leaftools
You can do that using the 2.0 version, search the train station locker item (there are two).
But do not try to put them in your pockets, they will disappear in-game, you must put it directly into your home or museum rooms.

BTW... Has anyone tried to put it in a villager's home?

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can do that using the 2.0 version, search the train station locker item (there are two).
But do not try to put them in your pockets, they will disappear in-game, you must put it directly into your home or museum rooms.

BTW... Has anyone tried to put it in a villager's home?
Just put one in Maple's house it works fine just like in the museum/train station
Bxh7LOX.jpg

Reactions: marc_max

Rosei

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't hacked for a few days, now I just wanted to change my town back to how it was before and I can't as I have to update my system in order to use the browser. I'm so upset right now.

Rion45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just edited my map pretty heavily. The entire thing is flipped so the ocean is on the right instead. I thought I did fine, I even looked up correct map layouts.

But now I can't shovel or place any items on the floor. Did I do too much? I see a dark box in the sky when running alongside the beach, so I think I messed up somewhere. Thankfully the game runs fine

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just edited my map pretty heavily. The entire thing is flipped so the ocean is on the right instead. I thought I did fine, I even looked up correct map layouts.

But now I can't shovel or place any items on the floor. Did I do too much? I see a dark box in the sky when running alongside the beach, so I think I messed up somewhere. Thankfully the game runs fine

I'm having the same issues however I only modded the river and also moved my water fall. I can still spawn items as well and place pwps. Update on my prior photo comment, i ended up resetting my game.

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to still ram dump instead of getting the garden.dat files? I use HxD and the coding is entirely different and stuff isnt in the same place anymore.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, how? :unsure::wacko:
Some people don't know how to add in hex so use this site http://www.miniwebtool.com/hex-calculator/ and put the documented acnlram.bin offset for example, town name is 0x5C74A in the first box, and then put 40 in the second and then it will calculate it. Then to hex edit your save by opening it in HXD and press 'CTRL + G' to jump to a offset, and jump to the offset in your results.

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Some people don't know how to add in hex so use this site http://www.miniwebtool.com/hex-calculator/ and put the documented acnlram.bin offset for example, town name is 0x5C74A in the first box, and then put 40 in the second and then it will calculate it. Then to hex edit your save by opening it in HXD and press 'CTRL + G' to jump to a offset, and jump to the offset in your results.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1