ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

D

Deleted User

@Cyan @Veho Is there a reason that @itsRyan was banned? I'm sorry for asking, it's just that his main thread "ACNL Multi Cheats" has also been deleted with him.

Please let me know, and thank you for helping.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He shared an ip with another banned account. not sure why he did... maybe intentionally for troll, spam and mod insulting attempt?
banning the users using that IP got both of them banned, I don't know if it was intended as it wasn't me so I can't tell what really happened.
I don't know more, and IRC is having issues today so he can't contact a staff yet. He should come to IRC when it will work again to explain himself.

If he ever get unbanned, thanks for pointing to his deleted thread. unbanning action is maybe not re-opening deleted thread automatically.

D

Deleted User

He shared an ip with another banned account. not sure why he did... maybe intentionally for troll, spam and mod insulting attempt?
banning the users using that IP got both of them banned, I don't know if it was intended as it wasn't me so I can't tell what really happened.
I don't know more, and IRC is having issues today so he can't contact a staff yet. He should come to IRC when it will work again to explain himself.

If he ever get unbanned, thanks for pointing to his deleted thread. unbanning action is maybe not re-opening deleted thread automatically.
Sorry for the Offtopic from this thread by the way

Ryan told me that he used a VPN yesterday because his school blocks gbatemp. That's how he got banned. He was not looking to mess up the system. And thanks for helping @Cyan!

Last edited by ,

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry for the Offtopic from this thread by the way

Ryan told me that he used a VPN yesterday because his school blocks gbatemp. That's how he got banned. He was not looking to mess up the system. And thanks for helping @Cyan!
.. huh, never realized that could get me banned. I use VPN all the time :blink: thats unfortunate

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

@Cyan @Veho

Hey guys, thanks again for the help. It seems that he can't use any of GBATemp's services (including IRC).
image.jpeg

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@marc_max

Hello, I just started using the beta of your program and I've noticed some possible mistakes. Don't know if these have already been reported or if it's intentionally done this way but:

1 - After moving the coordinates for a building the triangle denoting a building does not change location.
2 - In the about section the Configuration Instructions lists "http://bit.ly/acnl_hack" as the address to get the bookmarks from. This takes you to the non-beta website which dumps/injects "acnlram.bin" not the new format (I was able to get the correct url from this thread though)

Will report back if I find more mistakes. This is my first time using it.

Reactions: marc_max

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@marc_max

Hello, I just started using the beta of your program and I've noticed some possible mistakes. Don't know if these have already been reported or if it's intentionally done this way but:

1 - After moving the coordinates for a building the triangle denoting a building does not change location.
2 - In the about section the Configuration Instructions lists "http://bit.ly/acnl_hack" as the address to get the bookmarks from. This takes you to the non-beta website which dumps/injects "acnlram.bin" not the new format (I was able to get the correct url from this thread though)

Will report back if I find more mistakes. This is my first time using it.

I posted the QR code to his gardenram dumper, I'll bump it to the top of this thread, hang on.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2016-9-12_18-58-7.png

Last edited by RyDog,
Reactions: derteufel

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ive been wanting todo this hack for so long, currently have 3 3ds's all over version 9.5+ with emunand

I dont think downgrading to 9.2 sysnand is worth it, will it ever be updated to work with any other version?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been wanting todo this hack for so long, currently have 3 3ds's all over version 9.5+ with emunand

I dont think downgrading to 9.2 sysnand is worth it, will it ever be updated to work with any other version?
downgrade your browser. PM me if you need help.

Sapphs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooray for version 2.0! I was wondering though if there's a way to add in a feature that unlocks shops? For example if you restarted or you just haven't unlocked shampoodle, t&t emporium etc that you could unlock them? Sorry if this is a newbie question haha

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im messing with the 2.0 editor but seems that i have messed up my docks. any help as to how to fix it?? kappn seems to always be above the docks instead of his usual spot. note i changed my beach so idk if that had something to do with it.
nl.JPG

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marc, you've outdone yourself. Ver 2.0 is awesome! I didn't know a lot of those things were able to be changed. One suggestion? Being able to change villager's nickname for the player. Keep being awesome. I've been using the editor since it was first released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here