Hacking All DSiWare games removed???

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 7,013
  • Replies 55
D

Deleted User

OP
I have been searching, and searching the eShop for DSiWare games, not exploitable ones, but just regular ones at this point, and they all are gone. Is this happening to anybody else?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me too when I was trying to search up a DSiware game on another 3DS system. My solution to my problem was fixing the region to its correct place and all the DSiware games appeared for me, it was originally set to South America so DSiware games didnt show up for some reason.

Deleted member 350372

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still need a CFW 3DS to system transfer sudokuhax. Fasthax won't help.
Well I mean if fasthax allows for dsiware app injection thru FBI. In which I heard it does.

Also I am trying to use only the target system to be downgraded by that method. Not transferring sudokuhax to another console, but injecting the hacked sudoku app inside the twl nand when the fasthax exploit is successful.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372,

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I mean if fasthax allows for dsiware app injection thru FBI. In which I heard it does.

Also I am trying to use only the target system to be downgraded by that method. Not transferring sudokuhax to another console, but injecting the hacked sudoku app inside the twl nand when the fasthax exploit is successful.
Fasthax is just an arm11 kernel exploit like slowhax. If slowhax doesn't have enough access, neither will fasthax.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Fasthax is just an arm11 kernel exploit like slowhax. If slowhax doesn't have enough access, neither will fasthax.
actually slowhax / fasthax give kernel11 access which allows for injecting dsi titles which in turn can give an exploitable dsi title ready to downgrade with. basically the only reason one needed to do a transfer is because we didnt have the kernel11 access to inject the titles so we needed the injected title saves to be transferred.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
actually slowhax / fasthax give kernel11 access which allows for injecting dsi titles which in turn can give an exploitable dsi title ready to downgrade with. basically the only reason one needed to do a transfer is because we didnt have the kernel11 access to inject the titles so we needed the injected title saves to be transferred.
What if you don't already have the needed DSi game on the NAND? ;P

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Slowhax only allows for downgrading with the four DSiWare games (Fieldrunners, LoE, Guitar Rock Tour, Four Swords) that have now been taken down. The 'almost any DSiWare game' method requires more than an arm11 exploit (as of now) and hence requires another 3DS with CFW to transfer from. Fasthax will not change any of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...