MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Slowhax only allows for downgrading with the four DSiWare games (Fieldrunners, LoE, Guitar Rock Tour, Four Swords) that have now been taken down. The 'almost any DSiWare game' method requires more than an arm11 exploit (as of now) and hence requires another 3DS with CFW to transfer from. Fasthax will not change any of this.
the good thing is i have four swords.
so now i wait
if not im going to @vb_encryption_vb or hardmod

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
actually slowhax / fasthax give kernel11 access which allows for injecting dsi titles which in turn can give an exploitable dsi title ready to downgrade with. basically the only reason one needed to do a transfer is because we didnt have the kernel11 access to inject the titles so we needed the injected title saves to be transferred.
Plus by saying "basically the only reason one needed to do a transfer..." is misinformation. You need it to get a exploit game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try seeing if anyone you know has cfw
I've already asked. I'm just saying you're spreading misinformation.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Slowhax only allows for downgrading with the four DSiWare games (Fieldrunners, LoE, Guitar Rock Tour, Four Swords) that have now been taken down. The 'almost any DSiWare game' method requires more than an arm11 exploit (as of now) and hence requires another 3DS with CFW to transfer from. Fasthax will not change any of this.
Not for long.

Reactions: bomigoton and Akira

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
yes the transfer is so that the source system has an exploitable game. misinformation? would you tell me what i said wrong?
You said the only reason someone would need to a transfer was because we didn't have kernel arm11. We do have it now, and it's no different. If you have it pre-installed, good for you. If you don't you're still fucked. The system transfer is still more than something that doesn't need to be used anymore.

Not for long.
I'll pay to test thanks

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
You said the only reason someone would need to a transfer was because we didn't have kernel arm11. We do have it now, and it's no different. If you have it pre-installed, good for you. If you don't you're still fucked. The system transfer is still more than something that doesn't need to be used anymore.

I'll pay to test thanks
if the target has both a k11 and a k9 downgrade is possible? the dsi title would be transfered? sorry i still dont understand what im saying wrong

D

Deleted User

OP
This was resolved!
If you have this issue, simply format your 3ds.
Remember to remove the SD card first!!!

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, and you can use it with the arm11 dsiwarehax installer?
Nope. Im not even sure why he says that it's the last standing dsiwarehax game. All four dsiware that the dsiwarehax_installer use have been pulled out from the eshop. But there is still another dsiwarehax(there's a list of games in the guide that you can use) where you need another 3ds in order to downgrade the NFIRM so you can, after that, downgrade to 9.2.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Im not even sure why he says that it's the last standing dsiwarehax game. All four dsiware that the dsiwarehax_installer use have been pulled out from the eshop. But there is still another dsiwarehax(there's a list of games in the guide that you can use) where you need another 3ds in order to downgrade the NFIRM so you can, after that, downgrade to 9.2.
its actually quite strange as sudokuhax is the only 3ds exploit for arm7 (correct me if im wrong) im not sure what much arm7 does that arm9 doesnt (maybe someone could tell me?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU