Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Question about method 2:

Can I do it multiple times? I assume that my movable sed will stay the same, so I can generate only one local friend code seed B, correct? So, is it doable only once?

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
6)Open decrypt 9 and then go into sysnand options then system save and inject the modified nnid save and then go back back and go into system file inject and inject the modified secure info A (This will remove your nnid and eshop history)and then backout and restart

7)Hurray you are unbanned!

So, you unlinked the nnid with the 3ds but after the unban, can I safe linking my nnid back?

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I collected some seeds from broken/unsued EUR consoles and motherboards. I don't know if this is allowed here (please delete if not) but I can help out 17 more people with banned consoles. Just PM me if you want some help.
View attachment 88159

DO NOT BUY LFCS_Bs

There is no guarantee that he will not resell them. Please. Be patient. You will just get banned again after he sells them to 10+ people.

Reactions: neovari1102

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT BUY LFCS_Bs

There is no guarantee that he will not resell them. Please. Be patient.
Your thoughts are baseless. I'm reparing any art of consoles and extract those information from the broken consoles/motherboards before. I'm listing each user and mark them as used or unused.

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your thoughts are baseless. I'm reparing any art of consoles and extract those information from the broken consoles/motherboards before. I'm listing each user and mark them as used or unused.

Prove to me that those consoles are actually broken and that you have them. They may as well be hardmod jobs you did. Sorry, but selling lfcs_bs is shaddy as fuck however you look at it.

Reactions: Oschara

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prove to me that those consoles are actually broken and that you have them. They may as well be hardmod jobs you did. Sorry, but selling lfcs_bs is shaddy as fuck however you look at it.
Well, that is sad to hear and your opinion. But remember, back in the days where Xbox360 and Ps3 modding were a thing. People also sold their unbanned console information to those, who actually modded too much. There is nothing reprehensible about it. The users, who uses my files now are all cleared up about the risks. There is no need for any proof. Many people are desperate and are willing to accept those risks. You can also try to use the public seed but don't be upset if you get banned again.

Last edited by Traiver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMm6wIktNk