Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that is sad to hear and your opinion. But remember, back in the days where Xbox360 and Ps3 modding were a thing. People also sold their unbanned console information to those, who actually modded too much. There is nothing reprehensible about it. The users, who uses my files now are all cleared up about the risks. There is no need for any proof. Many people are desperate and are willing to accept those risks. You can also try to use the public seed but don't be upset if you get banned again.

So sell seeds that you may turn around and sell to another 10 ppl? Profit from the hardships of others. No thanks! No one should buy a seed. Sorry i asked via pm Traiver but take it to the market not here bro.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sell seeds that you may turn around and sell to another 10 ppl? Profit from the hardships of others. No thanks! No one should buy a seed. Sorry i asked via pm Traiver but take it to the market not here bro.
No, I don't sell those seeds twice or more. Each seed goes to one person. I don't have to sell them multiple times, simply because I don't trick people and I'm a known and trusted member here.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys sharing it among yourselves, or are you the only one who has that new seed? I'm not soliciting, I have my own spare seeds from busted systems. I'm just curious if being online simultaneously will cause problems in and of themselves.
No not really with method 1 and 2 no one has been banned. While in method 3 you can go unbanned for a copule of months before having to get a new seed.

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I don't sell those seeds twice or more. Each seed goes to one person. I don't have to sell them multiple times, simply because I don't trick people and I'm a known and trusted member here.

Not something id be willing to risk nor do i think others should but its my opinion. I hope you do right by those who do buy them. Good luck bro

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a nand dump with the OTP, don't remember if I can decrypt the nand dump since I don't do this thing of 3ds Homebrew anymore as my only 3ds was bricked while trying to install an experimental version of a9lh (the hype was real on those days, yeah)

I want to donate a friend code, but rather for research purposes than some people getting it banned in 10 minutes. Who should I get in touch with?
Me but I do not know how to do that. It would be best to make it public for method 3 to comeback and I know that most people think that it will get banned in 10min but most seeds last at least over a month with one seed even lasting like 3 months.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is method 2 the same thing as injecting the LFCS of the other 3ds involved in the last transfer?
I belive so...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I collected some seeds from broken/unsued EUR consoles and motherboards. I don't know if this is allowed here (please delete if not) but I can help out 17 more people with banned consoles. Just PM me if you want some help.
View attachment 88159
Hey would ya mind making one of those public so method 3 can come back???

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I belive so...

Hey would ya mind making one of those public so method 3 can come back???

It's a troll seed, doesn't work. Someone else can confirm it, but my 3Ds won't even let me inject it.

Second one is real... notice the difference?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 8.28.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 8.28.14 AM.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited by Veranek,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's another method that worked for me yesterday, but just for people that got affected by the last banwave and wanna GET LEGAL (I mean, 0 hacks from now)

-Purchase another 3DS
-Make system transfer from the hacked to the new one. You will keep all your legal stuff and saves,etc
-That's all

I know that this method is rather expensive and a little crazy, but In my case I have the chance to sell the system (and even return the "hacked" one to Amazon, since I purchased the same color)

That method most of the time does not work though because I did a systransfer between a banned 3ds and a not banned one and they remained the same.

Sorry, I don't share them with the public. They're all private.
Ok

Just curious, if I use a unbanned LFCSB from another console, and inject into my banned console, could the donor console potentially be banned?
Possibly but I have never heard of someone getting banned from using method 1. Just dont cheat online and play games online early and you should not get banned again.

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heya guys. i decided to share my seed cuz i have plenty of spare 3DSes. so here it is. i'll delete this post in 1 hour. have a nice day.
by using this seed if more than one person uses it, is that bad? going to send this to a friend who got banned

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, you unlinked the nnid with the 3ds but after the unban, can I safe linking my nnid back?
If you followed instructions you were not suspose to do that part if you had a cfw ban. Just reinject a nand backup that you hopefully made then follow your method and do not do the regaining eshop acess section.

Reactions: Justin20020

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone has an extra seed that isnt banned let me know...... i need it for a friend.......... idk what someone would want for it >_>

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
For future use, is taking whatever this seed file is from a N3DS okay to then use in a N3DSXL?

I have both, the N3DS doesn't get used and is still on FW 9.x.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: 🤯🤯🤯 thats crazy