Homebrew ALL 3 Methods to get unbanned from recent ban wave

Did this unban you and if so which method did?

• Total voters

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys I just got banned today please can I get a working friend code seed, all the ones on YouTube are banned already

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just installed and ran Nverse today and tried playing MH4U and I got banned
You cannot ask of such things here.

Maddox9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Sorry my bad

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just remembered I have a broken N3DSLL I fried the daughter board I'll switch it then get a seed from it but am afraid of taking it apart that's how I fried it on the first place

Maddox9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I just unbanned myself method 1 worked for it was pretty easy thanks guys but I have another problem and I know DMZ or port forwarding would have fixed it but am not using a router and I have been able to play Mario kart 7, super street fighter monster Hunter on the exact same network but its a matter of hit and miss. It might work today and then tomorrow refuse to join any game(I can search and see my opponents or the room depending on the game but I can't join any one with a solution please help

Mendelevium

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm going to follow method 3, but I would like to know why it is not necessary to use Decrypt9 in the steps, is it outdated? I say this because most tutorials say to use it to inject the seed and do other steps

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to follow method 3, but I would like to know why it is not necessary to use Decrypt9 in the steps, is it outdated? I say this because most tutorials say to use it to inject the seed and do other steps
Why would you use decrypt9? I dont see it listed on the OP as something you need to unban using.

Reactions: Mendelevium

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Here lies the man getting probed to death by a gay fish +1