Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lolzed said:
pretty sure order # was for ShopTemps all in all orders,not SCDS2 orders.It scared me too
tongue.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the case; which is why I'm curious. My order # is in the 210-220 range, so I have no clue if I was one of the first 100 people to order a DSTWO or not... I hope so, though. It'd be great to have it shipped out to me on Thursday.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to order. I got the preorder deal for $30 so it would be nice knowing I could have this thing by mid may or early june. Hopefully I'll have it shipped on thursday. This is my first ds flashcart so I'm pretty excited about it.

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#5661 said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to order. I got the preorder deal for $30 so it would be nice knowing I could have this thing by mid may or early june. Hopefully I'll have it shipped on thursday. This is my first ds flashcart so I'm pretty excited about it.
How did you ever live with a DS and no flashcart? That's my idea of hell!

Wii + usb loader

I've owned at least one type of ds model since launch, and I just bought my games. Like we're supposed to
glare.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I guess you will know on thursday if you get an email (or friday if they cant ship those 100 orders -and the other orders of the day- in one afternoon)
and of course if your order ID is < 100 you will be included in the first 100
tongue.gif

youga_88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Costello said:
I guess you will know on thursday if you get an email (or friday if they cant ship those 100 orders -and the other orders of the day- in one afternoon)
and of course if your order ID is < 100 you will be included in the first 100
tongue.gif

My Order number is #1xxx. *sigh*.

Anyway, Thanks for Costello who provided the answer which version of Supercard DSTWO we will get from shoptemp.

I will waiting for my SC DSTWO.

creativ

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
my ID is #449

but i don't think that so many others , have pre ordered a scdstwo

because i preordered it 2 or 4 hours after i seen the news
i wanted to preorder it earlier, but shoptemp had a few downtimes

Hax Mega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... I have number 139... I think it's in the first 100 because it was counting other items sold on opening day
biggrin.gif
Also, UPS Express shipping ftw lol.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Im #940 and still paid $30. I used a loophole to get that deal. Doubt VERY highly that I am one of the first 100. No big deal though. Im in no hurry.

youga_88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
impizkit said:
Im #940 and still paid $30. I used a loophole to get that deal. Doubt VERY highly that I am one of the first 100. No big deal though. Im in no hurry.

When I paid SCDSTWO,The price went to for $39.95. So Maybe my turn is next month after the first shipping. At least, my currenct card works fine and no interesting game will release this month.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worth noting: I got something else from ShopTemp in order #52, before the SCDS2 even went on preorder there. So at the very least, anybody with an order number of #152 or earlier is one of the first hundred. Probably even more than that, it's hard to say.

My SCDS2 Preorder is #184, and I suspect it's one of the first hundred SCDS2s. Then again, we don't know how many people ordered more than one, which is a significant factor also.

talesmeister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think there's a simple way to know are you one of the first hundred.....

if you pay $30 for SCDS2 most likely you ARE the first hundred, because the bargain only for 100 unit

if you pay $40 for SCDS2 then you should be patient and wait for the next batch supply.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?