A lot of lag when playing PSP games on Adrenaline

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is the % after turning it back on? Does it stay at 15%?

I can't turn it on again since it supposedly has no more battery but after fully charging it the last times, it actually had 100%. Isn't there an app called batteryFixer? Do you think it should be used? I've read some users started having new problems after using it.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the pstv uses a whitelist to prevent certain games from being played.

I guess it has to do with removing the plugins that made it possible since I couldn't get used to play them. Because I only tried running the games after installing those plugins, I didn't even know this would happen when running them without the plugins installed.

Anyway, where can that whitelist be checked instead of downloading all the PS Vita games I want to check if they're compatible with the PS TV or not?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that plugin (as well as another plugin) but I removed it since it was still very hard to control the character in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I then removed all the games that needed that plugin.
Well, golden abyss might be a problem. I think that game requires touch controls in certain places.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using the stand in the horizontal in the PS5? The PS5 moves a lot, like when putting or taking the USB charging cable.
I use the stand, yes. I don't have the room to put it horizontal.
Post automatically merged:

oh, you mean the stand and horizontally? then, no. mine is vertical for the reason I mentioned.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I use the stand, yes. I don't have the room to put it horizontal.
Post automatically merged:

oh, you mean the stand and horizontally? then, no. mine is vertical for the reason I mentioned.

Do you know if PS4 games played from an external HDD connected to the PS5 are slower than if played from the PS5's SSD?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you were talking about whether the internal ssd was faster. Besides, if you knew the answer, why did you ask the question??

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I thought you were talking about whether the internal ssd was faster. Besides, if you knew the answer, why did you ask the question??

Just to be sure.

I don't have lag but the input lag in some games is atrocious. What can i do to improve that?

What games, PS4's? If so, when being played from the PS5's SSD or from the PS5's external HDD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol