Family Guy EUR/PAL PSP game slow, NTSC/USA works fine

eXtremeDevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this game on Adrenaline, and, the EUR version, which has more languages and the one I want (and also subtitles), runs slow, specifically on the cinematics. I tried the USA and Australia version (also known as EU-AU, id starts with ULES and not ULUS) and this does not happen, they work fine.

I tried with different ISOs, but the one I use is a perfect dump. I checked my sdcard (I'm using SD2VITA, 256gb sdcard in exfat format), tried with all PSP plugins disabled, also no PS Vita plugins are enabled for Adrenaline, nothing works.

I just want to know if this is normal or is just happening to me, and if there is something I could try to fix it. I've read on the net and here about this, and, although there are no mentions to this game and its problem, I've found that some "PAL" games run slow compared to their "NTSC" counterparts (if regions really do exists on PSP games, besides country-version games). Is this true?

My PS Vita is a Slim 2000 and Adrenaline version is the latest one.

Thanks in advance!

eXtremeDevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The weirdest thing happened. Just tried my EU version forcing it to english instead of spanish, and the lag was gone! Am I the only one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +1