Hacking 5.5 IOSU exploit...

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on the age of the player.
In our household we have XB1, PS4 and the WiiU plus all the previous consoles before.
The only 2 games on the the Wii U that are interesting for me are Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party because those we play as family. All the other interesting stuff for old fags like me with almost 40 years I only get on XB1 and PS4. Stuff like Halo, Mass Effect or Uncharted, Forza Motosport, Gran Turismo.

I don't really care about kids games for myself.

So yeah, for me it's even just 2 games worth that I bought, the other games have been bought by the kids with their pocket money.

So again. Nintendo has a different target-customer than MS or SONY.

I'm 44. :P Kid's games? When I hear kid's games I think of Sesame Street & Barbi games. Just because there's no killing, or because they have a bright color pallet doesn't make them "kids" games. :) It's interesting to me that you are only interested in those two games, but discredit a good number of them that aren't much different at all.

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm 44. :P Kid's games? When I hear kid's games I think of Sesame Street & Barbi games. Just because there's no killing, or because they have a bright color pallet doesn't make them "kids" games. :) It's interesting to me that you are only interested in those two games, but discredit a good number of them that aren't much different at all.
With Kids games I mean indeed Barbie and the Monster High Stuff that my daugther thought is essential for her life ;)
But to be honest, in the past I was never a Nintendo guy besides from the first Gameboy and my N64 (Killer Instinct Gold is my alltime favourite). I was rather a Sega Guy and later Sony with the PS1, till I discovered Halo on the original Xbox... So it's personal preference ;)
I didn't mean to offend the Ninty disciples... ;)

Last edited by CableLeecher,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They are called kids games because they cater towards kids. I really like to play them, too but we both know we are not gonna be the freshest squids on the block nor do we feel as talented as the tutorials tell us when pressing B to jump xD

Reactions: CableLeecher

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have always found it very funny that most users begging and complaining about an "IOSU" exploit. Have absolutely no clue as to how little that means in terms of homebrew and pirating.
Well at least as far as they see it.
And I have news for those feeling butthurt about no release. The bug hykem is exploiting via webkit is 100% patchable via firmware updates.
Meaning it would be short lived anyway. The reason he completely missed his own deadline is because he realized that. And already made that comment stating he found another bug that was exploitable. He did however say either way he would release the other exploit regardless...but please keep in mind he may not have been thinking clearly when he said that. The other bug he found is far more viable than the one he had been working on. And if I had to guess he made up the raid stuff because he decided to take my advice and bury his exploit leaving all you worthless ungreatful leechers to rot in your own mess of uselessness.
I really don't think in all the years I've been around console hacking have I ever seen so much entitlement. You all deserve the nothing you are getting.You should just be glad you were a part of killing the wii u hacking scene. You make Nintendo proud.

Last edited by FaTaL_ErRoR,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have always found it very funny that most users begging and complaining about an "IOSU" exploit. Have absolutely no clue as to how little that means in terms of homebrew and pirating.
And I have news for those feeling butthurt about no release. The bug hykem is exploiting via webkit is 100% patchable via firmware updates.
Meaning it would be short lived anyway. The reason he completely missed his own deadline is because he realized that. And already made that comment stating he found another bug that was exploitable. He did however say either way he would release the other exploit regardless...but please keep in mind he may not have been thinking clearly when he said that. The other bug he found is far more viable than the one he had been working on. And if I had to guess he made up the raid stuff because he decided to take my advice and bury his exploit leaving all you worthless ungreatful leechers to rot in your own mess of uselessness.
I really don't think in all the years I've been around console hacking have I ever seen so much entitlement. You all deserve the nothing you are getting.You should just be glad you were a part of killing the wii u hacking scene. You make Nintendo proud.

AMEN! *ThumbsUp*

NetOps000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Personally I don’t care about the IOSU 5.5.x exploit, but I assume you won’t believe me.

I think that the ones that are killing the homebrew scene are @Hykem and @SonyUSA, creating threads and hyping for months, yea yea the exploit is right around the corner. (when to be released? Soon… well don’t hold your breath.)
The result of their hyping / neediness for internet fame results in a lot of frustrated users and shitpost threads like these. Personally I think that buffoons like these, gloating for their internet fame are killing the community.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by NetOps000,

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see why i told hykem a million times that gbatemp doesn't deserve what they're getting

NetOps000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fake isou, fake raid story, fake devs

bojack_horseman__true_dat_by_facepalmandaskwhy-d8xzegu.png

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
see why i told hykem a million times that gbatemp doesn't deserve what they're getting
Why do you have to be the guy that tells everyone not to release anything and be proud of it? Do you think that telling this always makes you great? I am pretty sure that there are some people over here that don't deserve this attitude of yours. If someone doesn't want to release something then fine, just say so! There is no need to create fake hype so that you make yourself a fame. And you have said it a thousand times everybody here doesn't deserve anything from superior guys like you! There is no need to keep telling it. You are like throwing oil to fire...

Reactions: frogboy

NetOps000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you for your wisdom and insights kind sir, you're a very wise and brilliant man.
Please keep posting these pearls of wisdom for the common folk, thank you.

Last edited by NetOps000,
Reactions: vasalpa

Sheikah Impa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was never meant to be. People don't know how to stop begging like animals and you had to pretty much walk on eggshells, because Hykem was either overwhelmed and lashing out by said begging people or giving up because someone else was doing something else for the wii u. Honestly, even though I did want an exploit, I also kept that one doubt that it just would never happen as the PlayStation scene was just like this (Probably still is, I honestly stopped being around that when I sold my ps3 ages ago.) when people were trying to jailbreak their consoles past the safe firmware. You had jokers who thought they could jailbreak the system through kiosk, you had this middle eastern kid promising that he broke the system, but would always divert the subject when he was asked for the test firmware he said he was going to give out. (Yeah, a big hoax. Deleted his facebook, twitter, youtube, and skype.) It was a mess, and what did I learn for it? If it's meant to be, then it will be. If Hykem isn't going to do it, maybe Smea and whoever else will. If not, oh well. Buy a system on a lower firmware or just enjoy the console Nintendo meant for it to be. Hell, learn how to do it yourself. Just know that waiting your whole life for disappointment is a very terrible way to live. As is depending on other people.

NetOps000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread is proof as to why the exploit doesn't need to be public.

As stated before the whole reason for all this shitposting is that some people needed their 5 minutes of internet fame and started promising / announcing things.
I don't see any people complaining towards smea about not releasing work or exploits.

How can you not see this? These buffoons are the cause of the divided and frustrated community.

Reactions: Azeryn
D

Deleted User

As stated before the whole reason for all this shitposting is that some people needed their 5 minutes of internet fame and started promising / announcing things.
I don't see any people complaining towards smea about not releasing work or exploits.

How can you not see this? These buffoons are the cause of the divided and frustrated community.
do you just love the word "buffoon"?

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

It surprises me as a developer that your so intent on destroying the scene. Obviously pirates will always exist some will pirate games, some will watch pirate streams over kodi VPN but this is not and shouldn't be your problem. I'm sure you have done very good things for the WIIU Scene in the past but many of your posts as of late just show your immaturity. As a developer you should want as many people as possible to be able to use and develop home-brew..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol