Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.venuspatrol.com
XP
Country
Poland
NOBODY here trustes Hymen anymore.
That's a pretty bold statement. Citation needed.

If you don't believe him because you and a few other people desperately need free games now, that doesn't count as "everybody thinks Hykem is a fraud". There's plenty patient people. He has shown keys, and while it's nothing to the end user, there's at least some progress.

He's innocent until proven guilty, so to speak.

Last edited by verifyvenuz,

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That's a pretty bold statement. Citation needed.

If you don't believe him because you and a few other people desperately need free games now, that doesn't count as "everybody thinks Hykem is a fraud". There's plenty patient people. He has shown keys, and while it's nothing to the end user, there's at least some progress.

He's innocent until proven guilty, so to speak.
Lol nice theory

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please Hykem, give us some footage of your work, so the whole scene has something to believe on.
  • Publish a short video, which proves that an exploit is existing on the latest Wii U Firmware
    • It would help all skeptical users (me included), that your work is not fake
    • It would ensure, that even more people get the information of an existing exploit
    • No one would update their Wii U consoles, by knowing an nearly finished exploit is around the corner
    • Your person would get the earned appreciation!
There is no reason to remain humble. Your work deserves credit and it makes me sad to see all people hating at you.

Reactions: soniczx123

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Please Hykem, give us some footage of your work, so the whole scene has something to believe on.
  • Publish a short video, which proves that an exploit is existing on the latest Wii U Firmware
    • It would ensure, that even more people get the information of an existing exploit
    • No one would update their Wii U consoles, by knowing an nearly finished exploit is around the corner
There is no reason to remain humble. Your work deserves credit and it makes me sad to see all people hating at you.

Amazing Idea! Too bad he won't log in here anymore until its release. Try contacting him on twitter.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is plenty of documentation of it on wiiubrew by him so no its not fake.

lexs2kari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Problem is, the average end user doesn't understand it, therefore it can't be conceived as proof for them.

WTF????!!

Why that can't be conceived as proof? Just because some "end user" doesn't understand? This is foolish!
If they don't understand, then go and study a little... maybe they will be more helpful

Did you ever look the "recent changes" in wiibrew?
Link: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Special:RecentChange

There is "Hykem" in everywhere! Even a foolish user can understand that there is a work being done.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF????!!

Why that can't be conceived as proof? Just because some "end user" doesn't understand? This is foolish!
If they don't understand, then go and study a little... maybe they will be more helpful

There is "Hykem" in everywhere! Even a foolish user can understand that there is a work being done.
I agree that they can, unfortunately they dont, hence why we have our "This is vaporware!!!11" guy and the other 7 from the last few days

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF????!!

I understand that. The thing is, putting up a video just solidifies the idea that it is legit, giving all the impatient scrubs no reason to complain.

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NOBODY here trustes Hymen anymore.
I do. I'm sure he has it, he knows details that he may only know with iosu exploit.
For example, how could he know the content of Read Only Memory and SEEPROM without it? I don't think that these partition are accessible with just a kernel exploit and even if they are, the keys that he published aren't.

Last edited by rw-r-r_0644,
Reactions: SkittleDash

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I found it a while ago. It seem that if you search in the browser adress bar (you don't enter an url), it will search using that page by nintendo. It just uses google custom search

I prefered when it just directed to Google.

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme