Hacking 5.5.0 progress

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
defending a certain notion of respect here seems to mean that you are either brainwashed or stupid
This. I've been dealing with this all day. You try to explain to them that no one owes them anything and they reply by calling you names. I hope they are all banned soon.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This. I've been dealing with this all day. You try to explain to them that no one owes them anything and they reply by calling you names. I hope they are all banned soon.
Some of them also dont care about whats true or not, they just enjoy the situation. They know he made a mistake by talking too soon (by not knowing the immaturity of the scene) and its fun for them to put him down for it.

That's the beauty of the Internet.

Sammi Husky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit this thread is pointless. Its like it exists solely for arguing and shitposting. Might as well proceed to join in.

Disclaimer:
Regardless of whether you believe the exploit is fake or not, stop making assumptions and then spreading false information as if it were fact. The actual fact is nobody here knows for sure if the exploit is fake or not, yet people here are claiming that it they know it's fake. Anything else is just conjecture. And even then, there is far more compelling evidence that it is real than that it is fake. Aside from not delivering "on time", when in reality it's more than likely the people who act like spoiled brats fault, not that he wasn't going to release it. I wouldn't be surprised if he delayed it on purpose just to fuck with the whiners, i sure would. Especially since the rest of the people will be happy when they get the exploit regardless of if it was on time or not lmao.

@deinonychus71 pretty much summed everything up perfectly.

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Ok..... let simplify things.
Lets say all us whiners are bums.
We go to our neighborhood soup kitchen to get something to eat.
They tell us food will be ready in 30 minutes.
30 minutes pass no food, they tell us its going to take an another hour for the food to be ready.
We bitch and moan alittle but wait.
The hour passes still no food and now you are shouting and screaming.
The guy comes out and tells us its going to be an another 2 hours but for sure we will get food.
We are bums, we are hungry, we have nowhere to go so we wait another 2 hours.
The 2 hours pass still no food, a riot breaks loose, we want food.
The guy comes out one more time and tells us to go fuck ourselfs, he doesnt owe us anything, its free food, he's feed up and he's leaving.

Can you really blame the bums for wanting food? If you had no intention of feeding them or were unable to do so for any reason then you shouldnt have opened the soup kitchen.
Then maybe someone else would help and feed them but no else is doing anything because they know there is a soup kitchen.

P.S
In the middle of all these smea stops by with a rack of lamb shows it to everyone and leaves.

Last edited by steelseth,

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok..... let simplify things.
Lets say all us whiners are bumps.
We go to our neighborhood soup kitchen to get something to eat.
They tell us food will be ready in 30 minutes.
30 minutes pass no food, they tell us its going to take an another hour for the food to be ready.
We bitch and moan alittle but wait.
The hour passes still no food and now you are shouting and screaming.
The guy comes out and tells us its going to be an another 2 hours but for sure we will get food.
We are bumps, we are hungry, we have nowhere to go so we wait another 2 hours.
The 2 hours pass still no food, a riot breaks loose, we want food.
The guy comes out one more time and tells us to go fuck ourselfs, he doesnt owe us anything, its free food, he's feed up and he's leaving.

Can you really blame the bumps for wanting food? If you had no intention of feeding them or were unable to do so for any reason then you shouldnt have opened the soup kitchen.
Then maybe someone else would help and feed them but no else is doing anything because they know there is a soup kitchen.

P.S
In the middle of all these smea stops by with a rack of lamb shows it to everyone and leaves.
Except that food is required for life, promising someone food so they can live and then depriving them of it is different from not getting them illegal games fast enough

D

Deleted User

hykem will deliver....... hopefully

nah but seriously it will be here when its ready, you knever know it might come with a free wiiu Bricker,

Reactions: Deleted-355425

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Except that food is required for life, promising someone food so they can live and then depriving them of it is different from not getting them illegal games fast enough
Depriving bums from food could potentially get you killed.
Promising people something on the internet and not delivering will get you bitching and moaning in the forums.
Now if we tracked him down and stringed him up, then yes the reaction would be excessive.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depriving bums from food could potentially get you killed.
Promising people something on the internet and not delivering will get you bitching and moaning in the forums.
Now if we tracked him down and stringed him up, then yes the reaction would be excessive.
I never said being upset it isn't out yet is excessive. I said the people who fill the forums complaining and insulting the dev/saying he's a fake and hasn't made anything are excessive. Being upset is fine as long as you don't insult the dev or fill forums meant for news with it.

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I never said being upset it isn't out yet is excessive. I said the people who fill the forums complaining and insulting the dev/saying he's a fake and hasn't made anything are excessive. Being upset is fine as long as you don't insult the dev or fill forums meant for news with it.
So its ok to be upset about it but we should shut up.
Maybe write a letter and through it into the river ?
It was Hykem that choose this forum as a mean to communicate and that is the reason why this forum gets filled with complains.
The blame for all the shitposts in this forum is firstly Hykems and second the people who complain and the funboys that defend every post.
So if you dont want the forum to fill up stop acting like Hykems layer.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its ok to be upset about it but we should shut up.
Maybe write a letter and through it into the river ?
It was Hykem that choose this forum as a mean to communicate and that is the reason why this forum gets filled with complains.
The blame for all the shitposts in this forum is firstly Hykems and second the people who complain and the funboys that defend every post.
So if you dont want the forum to fill up stop acting like Hykems layer.
It's ok to be upset as long as you do it somewhere that isn't a thread meant for information and you don't spread lies about Hykem as about 500 people have just today

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
It's ok to be upset as long as you do it somewhere that isn't a thread meant for information and you don't spread lies about Hykem as about 500 people have just today
Its a forum, its mean for discussion, otherwise it would be a blog with only a few people being able to post.
I havent said one lie about anything yet you felt the need to respond to my every post.
How are you qualified to know what is a lie and what not about Hykem ?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a forum, its mean for discussion, otherwise it would be a blog with only a few people being able to post.
I havent said one lie about anything yet you felt the need to respond to my every post.
How are you qualified to know what is a lie and what not about Hykem ?
Because he has literally released keys and other proof of his work. I don't claim to understand it and I'm sure you don't either but people who do say it's legit.

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Because he has literally released keys and other proof of his work. I don't claim to understand it and I'm sure you don't either but people who do say it's legit.
You are sure I dont understand it. WOWWW
I could tell you what I do for a living but this is the internet and there is no point, I might as well claim to be Barack Obama.
Enough is enough. Ciao.

Reactions: Azeryn

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are sure I dont understand it. WOWWW
I could tell you what I do for a living but this is the internet and there is no point, I might as well claim to be Barack Obama.
Enough is enough. Ciao.
Yes Im sure cause no one who has enough experience with hacking and programming would be so rude to other devs and refuse to help them and complain instead

Reactions: CableLeecher

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ignoring this other rage going on here, and I may have already asked here but all these threads end up looking the same: are there any devs working on any usermode emulators or anything at the moment? I know they aren't in high demand due to 5.3.2-5.4.0 being able to just do rom injection but still could be nice for all us 5.5.er's until there are other options.

D

Deleted-355425

If I were in the position some are in I'd just save up money to buy a 5.3.2 or 5.4 console, I'm sure you could buy one for a days wage on minimum wage.

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scene ? What scene ?
5 teenagers sharing videos and images just for bragging rights and not releasing anything is not a scene.
And the piracy excuse for not releasing anything is just plain stupid, the wiiU has maybe 5 games worth playing anyone that was going to buy them bought them already.
yo i am the reason you guys even have loadiine and all that for 5.3.2, because i convinced Marionumber1 to release the kernel exploit to the public because I was tired of it being private.

Also, what about our ELF loader that NWP released? Not giving stuff out? lol
We're also going to release an IOSU exploit to the entire community. Once again, not giving stuff out?

And who's the one that pushed out Splatoon and NSMBU editors? I did. (Well, Roadrunner had them private but I wanted to make them public)

so don't you DARE tell me that I go around and brag.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
yo i am the reason you guys even have loadiine and all that for 5.3.2, because i convinced Marionumber1 to release the kernel exploit to the public because I was tired of it being private.

We're also going to release an IOSU exploit to the entire community. Once again, not giving stuff out?

And who's the one that pushed out Splatoon and NSMBU editors? I did. (Well, Roadrunner had them private but I wanted to make them public)

Think you could convince him to release the 5.5 kernal exploit so that this shitstorm finally ends?

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

stick it where the sun don't shine asshat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
    duskfall @ duskfall: :rofl2: +2