Hacking loadiine ovh tcpgecko dinosaur woes help

pinkupi13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i have no idea where to place the correct thread as i don't come to this site except in very dire straights. this is one of those times.

i have been on and off with hacking my wii u for splatoon for the purpose of injecting stages that i want to play that aren't on in the current rotation with geckomaptester along with other mods. I'm a bit of a dinosaur in hacking, my wii u is at 5.5.1 firmware, i refused to upgrade because even though i can load haxchi and it can load the homebrew launcher, the typical distributed version of tcpgecko with it does not work with the hacks people have made for splatoon. only the exploit found on loadiine.ovh where it says 'TCPGecko + Kernel (5.5.0 - 5.5.1)' works for the programs distributed in the splatoon modding hub thread, but there was a post on loadiine.ovh saying it needed to be taken down, replaced with a self-host version of the package. This package does not contain an exploit for 5.5.1 that works for the mentioned tcpgecko exploit, which i require in order to continue hacking my wii u.

And these are the most up to date packages, meaning even if i did upgrade from 5.5.1, i would be locked out of a way to hack splatoon forever.

i wouldn't mind a local version of the exploit found on the loadiine.ovh site, but i have not been able to find one online, all online versions of tcpgecko that i can find are seriously busted and don't work. i don't want to install any custom firmware or anything, i just want to be able to perform the exploit to inject the mods people have distributed on this site and i really need direction to figure out what i need to do.

i can't load tcpgecko and then anything else from haxchi as loading tcpgecko and then going back into haxchi breaks my wii u. as far as i'm aware it does nothing though, because geckomaptester for instance will not detect its presence. does so completely fine with the browser version of the exploit.

Last edited by pinkupi13,

pinkupi13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tried using the local version of the kexploit 31 from the localhost and then loading tcp gecko from haxchi, doesn't work. kexploit php and mp4 both load in, but attempting to get into haxchi crashes the wii u

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nothing is working. i have no way to load tcpgecko using any of these new hacks, and that's presuming that it worked, which, by itself, it doesn't

am i just outta luck? i'm at a dead end here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?