Hacking 5.5.0 progress

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo scheduled a lot of maintenance for next week, including login with a nintendo network id, new update incoming? MAYBE IOSU?

nah

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Would be funny if the next update doesn't patch the userspace or the upcoming IOSU. High chance it will get patched. at least 95%. But at least there could be a 30% chance of someone releasing their private exploit. =3

Reactions: Piluvr

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why must every project thread on this forum turn into a massive shitstorm? Knock it off and at least try to be civil.
Because every release goes like this;

wip announced > release date announced > hype threads spawn > release pushed back > released pushed back again > devs = "lookie what have, you can't have it. Meh morals, hur." > release date re-announced > devs = "you guys are stressing me" release canceled > kissass users = "leave devs alone entitled fags, etc. Etc." > hack is forgotten > hack gets leaked by someone else > devs throw a fit, but the scene gains activity so no one cares.

Threads just reflect the state of the Nintendo scenes, which is the real shitstorm.

D

Deleted User

Because every release goes like this;

wip announced > release date announced > hype threads spawn > release pushed back > released pushed back again > devs = "lookie what have, you can't have it. Meh morals, hur." > release date re-announced > devs = "you guys are stressing me" release canceled > kissass users = "leave devs alone entitled fags, etc. Etc." > hack is forgotten > hack gets leaked by someone else > devs throw a fit, but the scene gains activity so no one cares.

Threads just reflect the state of the Nintendo scenes, which is the real shitstorm.
pretty much lol

Reactions: WeedZ
D

Deleted User

depends hykem is developing a sdk and emunand and will release a all-in-1 package, there are kexploits for 5.5 but they are private and no one is releasing currently, but this may change if they get patched in the next software update

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
depends hykem is developing a sdk and emunand and will release a all-in-1 package, there are kexploits for 5.5 but they are private and no one is releasing currently, but this may change if they get patched in the next software update

mate will the iosu exploit allow for online gaming or .. not ?

D

Deleted User

mate will the iosu exploit allow for online gaming or .. not ?
depends, ill quote the 3ds scene here, sofar no one has been banned from playing eshop dumps (.cia) on an emunand, so if the same thing can be achieved for wiiu then yes it shoudl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Suun™ Plz understand™
how would i go about getting a kernel.img, just looking into things for shits and giggles.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
depends, ill quote the 3ds scene here, sofar no one has been banned from playing eshop dumps (.cia) on an emunand, so if the same thing can be achieved for wiiu then yes it shoudl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how would i go about getting a kernel.img, just looking into things for shits and giggles.

yeah mate, was going to mention 3ds emuNAND (cia based eshop games, they play fine for me online, and i dont use cheats or anything so i never really got a ban. even with ssb dlc) hm..

i have the reail ssb game, wondering how it would play off a USB through emuNAND , it sounds so nice though.
i would love some USB launcher, too lazy swaping out discs haha.

D

Deleted User

yeah mate, was going to mention 3ds emuNAND (cia based eshop games, they play fine for me online, and i dont use cheats or anything so i never really got a ban. even with ssb dlc) hm..

i have the reail ssb game, wondering how it would play off a USB through emuNAND , it sounds so nice though.
i would love some USB launcher, too lazy swaping out discs haha.
most probably some sort of custom app, loaded through the home menu or some other launcher, it sounds good i know but just stay calm and patient, you will get your wishes

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
most probably some sort of custom app, loaded through the home menu or some other launcher, it sounds good i know but just stay calm and patient, you will get your wishes

yeah , well i just still want to be able to play SSB online with the iosu exploit.
if there will be no online gaming then it would be lame , ssb is the reason i bought the WiiU but sure would be nice to have some homebrew on it like i had on my wii.

then again ,since emuNAND seems to be coming along with the exploit , it seems like it could work similarly to the 3ds and that means onilne gaming will be possible.

so yeah , i shall stay patient and not update further than 5.5.1 XD

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: :blush::D:tpi: great use of emojis @AncientBoi +1