OP
Trophies
XP
Country
adjcn said:
i´m test in:
cyclo, edge, acekard 2i, all fail.
ok thx for testing

@twiztidsinz I can post absurd pictures as long as does not bother anyone or having to do with the topic at hand, respect and do not be a troll please... love&peace between brothers. I only intend to create a sexy, friendly and quality thread for all diferent people

Ian10234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested with EZVi (it's probably the same on the other versions) and got the white screen of death. I guess I won't be seeing the start screen anytime soon
mellow.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a pic of the missing overlays:

Image4.jpg

If you don't see the circled bits while riding in the train, you can't play the game.

It works in no$GBA, but many are saying the game isn't working for them in No$, but it did for me. Here's the settings I used in No$GBA that worked for me:

no$settings.jpg

It's slow and choppy in some places and almost seems to be too fast in others. I did not use any zooming programs, just No$GBA.

Hope that's useful to someone.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TFDELTA said:
@twiztidsinz I can post absurd pictures as long as does not bother anyone or having to do with the topic at hand, respect and do not be a troll please... love&peace between brothers. I only intend to create a sexy, friendly and quality thread for all diferent peopleRead the rules. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
Forum RulesWhen replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes", "I agree", "LOL", "When will it be dumped?" or "When will it be translated?"; and nothing but images/emoticons or internet memes are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TFDELTA said:
ohmy.gif
Last Month the 4chan rules is not added. However, my image has to do with the subject, I have not put it for pleasure. Nobody likes to discuss... and you? What's your problem?
That rule has been there since before I signed up in Dec 08. So yeah, it's been there for more than a month.

My problem is people who make useless threads, then post pics in useless threads. Especially ones that have misinformation in the first post trying to look like a legitimate and helpful topic.
It just clutters up the forums and any measure of useful information in the thread becomes lost in a sea of retard posts.
What has this thread accomplished? Nothing.
It's no closer to a patch since I don't believe any one posting here can make one... people aren't even discussing ideas of how to bypass.
At least in the PS0 threads you'd have people suggesting semi-helpful things like arm swapping... people were opening the ROM to see what it had in it for files, uselessly maybe but it was something.

Lathlas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How far into the game does this pop up? I realize I can't play through the game, but can I at least spend a few minutes deciding if I hate the game, or is the first train sequence immediately after you begin?

---

Can't resist... Must post... most perfect meme ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

782f2b7301f3034e441048dd5572f25b.jpg

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All game images are padded to the next power of 2. A 128 MB game could have as little as 64 MB of actual data in it.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Lathlas said:
How far into the game does this pop up? I realize I can't play through the game, but can I at least spend a few minutes deciding if I hate the game, or is the first train sequence immediately after you begin?

---

Can't resist... Must post... most perfect meme ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

782f2b7301f3034e441048dd5572f25b.jpg
Well you get to see an introductory story scene, then you can move around in the starting village, talk to some townspeople and get stung by bees(this gets you an item).
Then all you can do is try to ride the train.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lathlas said:
Pretty much after you begin...

When you first start, you sit through a story explaining a little history, then you need to take the train to see Princess Zelda.

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cant you just play until after the pig on the no$gba and then put it on your card and run the save file so it doesnt screw it up. (i dont know if the sav files are the same on the cards with no$gba)

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CrimsonRose said:
cant you just play until after the pig on the no$gba and then put it on your card and run the save file so it doesnt screw it up. (i dont know if the sav files are the same on the cards with no$gba)
Probably...
But you're just going to run into the same trouble the next time you get on a train.
It's not the pig that's the problem, its that you have no control of the train.

And yes, you can move saves from emu to card and from card to card with Shuny's Save Game Converter.

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
CrimsonRose said:
Probably...
But you're just going to run into the same trouble the next time you get on a train.
It's not the pig that's the problem, its that you have no control of the train.

And yes, you can move saves from emu to card and from card to card with Shuny's Save Game Converter.
http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php That's EPIC
rolleyes.gif
and it's true... even if you put the No$GBA savegame you will still have the same problem. Is this the only problem of the rom? I doubt it
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up