"3DS, roughly the same power as Wii."Lego PotC 3DS direct po

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
It can run Capcom's MT Framework, which not even the Wii can handle. That should be a good indication of it's actual capabilities, imo.

The Wii can but there's yet to be a game that runs it. But Capcom says the Wii can run it. Just a little FYI.

EDIT: Also, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes uses MT Framework Lite for the Wii I'm pretty sure.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guild McCommunist said:
DiscostewSM said:
It can run Capcom's MT Framework, which not even the Wii can handle. That should be a good indication of it's actual capabilities, imo.

The Wii can but there's yet to be a game that runs it. But Capcom says the Wii can run it. Just a little FYI.

EDIT: Also, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes uses MT Framework Lite for the Wii I'm pretty sure.

MT Framework Lite is just a weak version of MT Framework.
3DS can do a lot of things that Wii cannot, and MT Mobile isn't a lite version, is just the same MT Framework of consoles, but tweaked to look better in 3DS.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
Now 3DS is more powerful than Wii because it has OpenGL support?

Nope, that's just an API, and as much as devs can argue about which one is better, to the end user, with proper (decent) drivers, you can't notice the difference between a say a DX or OGL backend to an engine on the same graphics chipset.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Guild McCommunist said:
DiscostewSM said:

MT Framework Lite is just a weak version of MT Framework.
3DS can do a lot of things that Wii cannot, and MT Mobile isn't a lite version, is just the same MT Framework of consoles, but tweaked to look better in 3DS.

Is MT Mobile and MT Lite not just the same concept? Tweaked to look better on Console X because it lacks the same power as another console?

PowerEz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hate threads like these since they're based on a topic info that has "lies by omission". Just leads to silly opinions, but I guess you do get marketing due to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c