Australia
Last edited by Quantumcat,

Fayd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm wanting to put cfw on my new 3ds xl, would this flashcard work for ntrboot?
P146_2.GIF

EPgrouch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went ahead with the cfw installation on my 4gb sd that came with my N3ds xl I want to get a bigger card. do I need to go through the same process with a new card as I just went though?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I went ahead with the cfw installation on my 4gb sd that came with my N3ds xl I want to get a bigger card. do I need to go through the same process with a new card as I just went though?
No just copy the files over. If it is 64GB or over you need to format it as FAT32 first with a program like guiformat.

Reactions: EPgrouch

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
just got my new 64gb sd today adn got it ready to install cfw I've been following homebrew launcher(sound hax ) guide since my system is on 11.2. I'm at the part where you re-insert the sd and launch 3ds sound but when I put my sd in the system tells me it can't detect and sd or software on the sd. did I miss something or is it my sd card?
You need to format it as fat32 with guiformat

Hazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I guess I'm the last to be on rx tools and it won't boot up into emunand. From what I read I can just get something called luma and put it on the SD card. Am I on the right path?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I guess I'm the last to be on rx tools and it won't boot up into emunand. From what I read I can just get something called luma and put it on the SD card. Am I on the right path?
Do you have anything valuable in emuNAND (Game saves you need to export, game notes, NNID, anything like that)?
If not, you can format the SD (Make sure to delete the emuNAND partition!), and then follow the guide
https://3ds.guide/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8