Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to have custom themes show up on the Theme List in the 3DS menu?
I'm running Luma3DS on 11.3.
I think they will if you install them as cias (home menu DLC). However whether that's possible with unofficial themes I don't know.

Reactions: John256145

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they will if you install them as cias (home menu DLC). However whether that's possible with unofficial themes I don't know.
It is if you build a CIA pack with them inside, however entering eShop will remove them anyway. Probably better just to use ihaveamac's Themely with shuffle on.
Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to have custom themes show up on the Theme List in the 3DS menu?
I'm running Luma3DS on 11.3.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just wondering, has the Freeshop arm11 error been fixed yet or do you need something specific to fix it?
It's not an error with the program itself. If you're talking about pressing "start" to exit, for the majority of people it works fine.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is if you build a CIA pack with them inside, however entering eShop will remove them anyway. Probably better just to use ihaveamac's Themely with shuffle on.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not an error with the program itself. If you're talking about pressing "start" to exit, for the majority of people it works fine.
I have the pressing start error lol. Is there a problem with my system? Do I have to delete or add anything?

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the pressing start error lol. Is there a problem with my system?
Honestly, I have no idea. People keep getting these errors for one reason or another but there doesn't seem to be anything common about the setups that receive them. I wouldn't say there is a problem with your system but perhaps thinks aren't running as they should for one reason or another. I see these ARM11 exceptions all the time and haven't been able to reproduce any myself.

Have you tried turning on the option in Luma? Disable ARM11 exception handlers? It won't get rid of the error, but it might let the app close right.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, I have no idea. People keep getting these errors for one reason or another but there doesn't seem to be anything common about the setups that receive them. I wouldn't say there is a problem with your system but perhaps thinks aren't running as they should for one reason or another. I see these ARM11 exceptions all the time and haven't been able to reproduce any myself.

Have you tried turning on the option in Luma? Disable ARM11 exception handlers? It won't get rid of the error, but it might let the app close right.
No, I have not. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it. Btw I can just get Freeshop from FBI's TitleDB now because it has the latest arc13 fork, right? Also, what does the option do?[/QUOTE]

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, to freeShop. Also the option "disables the fatal error handlers for the ARM 11 CPU"
I tried to install freeshop from TitleDB and this error showed up (shown below) should I use the qr code instead? ( I haven't enabled the option yet in Luma configuration)

Attachments

• IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2632.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 127

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah try the QR code.
Just did it and it worked I guess. (I turned on the option in Luma configuration) Instead of giving me an arm11 exception, the screen froze once I pressed start and took me back to the home screen and told me to restart. I think this is the best way to fix it (I've already tried legacy and it did te exact same thing as this just did) but is there another way to make it work or do I have to wait for Luma to release an update?

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

Taisie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the button swapper so you could assign, say, the L button to Start.

Okay, It's been longer than I had intended to get back to this but I received a swap for the start button to the L button. I installed the buttonswap3ds folder to the 3DS folder on the sd card and added the swap file to the buttonswap3ds folder. The folder shows up in homebrew but when I click on it I get a pop-up sayingthe folder is empty and to make sure I have a 3DS folder in the root of the sd card (which I do).

Have I missed a step somewhere?

EPgrouch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got my new 64gb sd today adn got it ready to install cfw I've been following homebrew launcher(sound hax ) guide since my system is on 11.2. I'm at the part where you re-insert the sd and launch 3ds sound but when I put my sd in the system tells me it can't detect and sd or software on the sd. did I miss something or is it my sd card?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, It's been longer than I had intended to get back to this but I received a swap for the start button to the L button. I installed the buttonswap3ds folder to the 3DS folder on the sd card and added the swap file to the buttonswap3ds folder. The folder shows up in homebrew but when I click on it I get a pop-up sayingthe folder is empty and to make sure I have a 3DS folder in the root of the sd card (which I do).

Have I missed a step somewhere?
Did you definitely put it in the "3ds" folder not the Nintendo 3DS folder?

John256145

"Why does your name have so many numbers?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1