• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

nabbestia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i have updated my new 3ds to the lastest firmware, i have cakescfw and autoboot, every time after the autoboot i got a blackscreen, i searched for a while and It's not only my problem, but unfortunately i have no idea how to resolve. I want to keep the old Save games please if possible :/. Someone can linke me a guide or tell me what Can i do?

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello, i have updated my new 3ds to the lastest firmware, i have cakescfw and autoboot, every time after the autoboot i got a blackscreen, i searched for a while and It's not only my problem, but unfortunately i have no idea how to resolve. I want to keep the old Save games please if possible :/. Someone can linke me a guide or tell me what Can i do?
are you booting into emunand?

DaleWest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done any system update just yet on my 3ds. Is there anything i need to know or do before i do the system update and ruin the CFW? Because i do need to access the e-shop store to re-download a game but its asking to do a system update. Thanks

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I haven't done any system update just yet on my 3ds. Is there anything i need to know or do before i do the system update and ruin the CFW? Because i do need to access the e-shop store to re-download a game but its asking to do a system update. Thanks
What CFW are you using with which entrypoint

Honehaim

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, I have a japanese n3ds with a9hl+luma (normal). I have some problems with NTR CFW selector... When I start Monster Hunter X the game freezes, it get back to the home and an error message appears on the screen... Can you help me, please?

shafty710

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have FBI you can use it to copy arm9loaderhax.bin from the root of your sd card(by clicking on the file and selecting copy), then navigate back to the FBI homemenu and open CTR NAND, ignore the warning and select current directory and select paste. When you reboot without your sd card luma will prompt a config menu select "Show NAND or user string in System Settings" and your preferences. Press start and luma will save. I hope this helps! If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks for the reply! When I open FBI up, this message comes up:

FBI has encountered a fatal error!
Kernel backdoor not installed.
Please run a kernel exploit and try again.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Yeah, I have a9hl installed and the big issue right now is trying to make my games appear in my SysNAND. I have back ups of both my previous SysNAND and EmuNAND, but when I use Hourglass to restore, none of my games show up. I'm kind of retracing my steps.
check your Nintendo 3DS folder and see if you have a folder that occupies the same space as your previous games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7