• Views 4,469,663
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Just wait till tommorow or the 23th (based on where you live) and install it via freeshop

America, so till tomorrow. But i want to know a little bit more. Freeshop woul download a .cia in my 3DS, so is the same if i get one in the internet and installed myself, right?

And whats the difference between a .cia in freeshop and a .cia with a seed?

Someone told me that installing a .cia and inject a seed is better/safer. Is he right?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Not sure about latter, but you can always play now, don't go online.
Then back up your file, then reinstall the good file

This is verry confusing to me. What do you mean with "good file". I understand that lurantis leaked .cia is "flawed" (as someone told me that) so its not safe to go online with that one.

But wich would? Today someone told me about a .cia with a seed that it would be safer to use than any .cia. How correct is that?

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
America, so till tomorrow. But i want to know a little bit more. Freeshop woul download a .cia in my 3DS, so is the same if i get one in the internet and installed myself, right?

And whats the difference between a .cia in freeshop and a .cia with a seed?

Someone told me that installing a .cia and inject a seed is better/safer. Is he right?
I am very satisfied by Cruel's job on Freeshop and never had any issues with it.all downloads and installations went fine.I don't really know the difference but based on the recent banwave that happened with the "leaked" cia from that iso site, I would suggest you install it from Freeshop.I think it is safer that way but do it tomorrow just to be safe.

Reactions: alexj9626

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I am very satisfied by Cruel's job on Freeshop and never had any issues with it.all downloads and installations went fine.I don't really know the difference but based on the recent banwave that happened with the "leaked" cia from that iso site, I would suggest you install it from Freeshop.I think it is safer that way but do it tomorrow just to be safe.

Yes, i would do it tomorrow. So thanks for that.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in regards to downgrading my friends N3ds is their a way to do this with the end result of my NNID is back on my N3ds and His NNid is back on his? without 2 system transfers.
nintendo said that i can do anymore transfers for 6 months (from july) because i did 2 transfers this year from my wiiU's.
cant i just restore my nand.bin and dosent that restore my NNID?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
One more thing. I deleted the Pokemon Sun ticket because i had the leaked .cia. Woul freeshop still work fine or i need to inject a ticket or something.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
c1f67d8d325c78b4fe121bccfa2381c5.jpg

Help, what's gone wrong. I'm up to the point I've put everything i need to on my sd card, gone into the browser and have gone as far as to install. However I get this error message. Help

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

icano194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can delete everything. But make sure you don't lose the Nintendo 3DS folder.
PErfect. thank you!

i have a problem. when i do Section IV - browserhax. my n3ds boots into reinand (this purple menu) after scanning the QR code. this screen (http://i.imgur.com/tdoAnKA.jpg) This is also the standard screen i see when i turn on my n3ds. i always have to press L when i turn it on to boot into my "normal" original 9.2.0-20-E Versionwhat can i do?

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/homebrew-launcher-(browser)

Last edited by icano194,

Delrik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried it again, because i did that step last time, and the file it needs isnt in that step or photo :/ what do you think? @Quantumcat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PErfect. thank you!

i have a problem. when i do Section IV - browserhax. my n3ds boots into reinand (this purple menu) after scanning the QR code. what can i do?

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/homebrew-launcher-(browser)

I had a problem with it and the only way i could fix it is to redo from beginning. otherwise, if it works then move on to next steps.

Last edited by Delrik,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be possible to play.
Though, change your CFW, Rxtools is now outdated and may break in future updates.

Honestly recommends you do upgate to a9lh
https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

current updated firmware is 11.2
No problems for emunand.

though, recommened for you to go to a9lh anyways https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

Eh, that why this is called noob paradise.
Guide to follow: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/
Follow it step by step
ALso, .cia are just packages to install the filles as if it was eshop game.

I have followed this guide step by step but when I get to the ctr transfer step none of the torrent links work. All dead and I can't for the life of me find this file "2.1.0-4U_ctrtransfer_o3ds.zip" anywhere online.

Delrik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have followed this guide step by step but when I get to the ctr transfer step none of the torrent links work. All dead and I can't for the life of me find this file "2.1.0-4U_ctrtransfer_o3ds.zip" anywhere online.
hey do you have the file payload_stage1.bin and know where to put it? i got to the arm9installer part and it wasnt in any of the files i downloaded

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since no one bothered to reply to my post, I'll just ask on here, I guess
"After reading that luma3ds does not support patched AGB or TWL firms anymore, I went to the wiki and followed the instructions exactly, downloading the cleaned firms and installed them in FBI. I then get this and followed the wiki again to circumvent this, but it's not detecting the loader.cxi, even with older builds of Luma, I still get the error posted here. I've re downloaded the files many times, troubleshooting different steps, searched everywhere on Google and here and still no success. So what can I do now or am I fucked, which is looking more like it..."

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 145

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.