• Views 4,518,342
  • Replies 53,796
  • Likes 43

ltfk93

Trophies
XP
Country
Rwanda
Hey people. Just got a 3ds with r4i gold deluxe :) Everything working great so far with a game im playing from backup(Kingdom hearts 3d) but i noticed that pokemon X does not work. It says something about the game card. I read around on google and saw something about emunand? that it is supposed to make newer games work. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if pokemon x/y can be played on the 3ds and which r4i firmware would be the best to use(Using version 3.3b for now).
Thanks

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey people. Just got a 3ds with r4i gold deluxe :) Everything working great so far with a game im playing from backup(Kingdom hearts 3d) but i noticed that pokemon X does not work. It says something about the game card. I read around on google and saw something about emunand? that it is supposed to make newer games work. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if pokemon x/y can be played on the 3ds and which r4i firmware would be the best to use(Using version 3.3b for now).
Thanks

You're lucky you asked this in the noob thread and didn't open a new thread.

I'm not going to answer your question directly. No. But the answers you seek is here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_flashcarts_game_compatibility

ltfk93

Trophies
XP
Country
Rwanda
You're lucky you asked this in the noob thread and didn't open a new thread.

I'm not going to answer your question directly. No. But the answers you seek is here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_flashcarts_game_compatibility

Thanks for the reply lamb. Guess i will have to wait for updates to improve compatability then. Can you direct me to how to play nds games on 3ds with the blue r4i card? i tried it myself by adding the nds rom to the sd card, but its stuck on loading when i try to launch the game.
Thanks again

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

this is the problem: Ive setup gateway with 2.0b1 and emunand 4.5. Today i've played one game serveral times. But when i want to start the game now (4th time total), gateway doesn't load anymore. The only thing i see is a (dark)blue screen with horizontal lines :blink:
Does anyone know what to do?

Shinitai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi,

this is the problem: Ive setup gateway with 2.0b1 and emunand 4.5. Today i've played one game serveral times. But when i want to start the game now (4th time total), gateway doesn't load anymore. The only thing i see is a (dark)blue screen with horizontal lines :blink:
Does anyone know what to do?
It happens sometimes. Just keep trying.

Reactions: RocketRon

Raiolu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply lamb. Guess i will have to wait for updates to improve compatability then. Can you direct me to how to play nds games on 3ds with the blue r4i card? i tried it myself by adding the nds rom to the sd card, but its stuck on loading when i try to launch the game.
Thanks again

Did you put the nds rom on the actual SD card? I think you need to put it on a MICROSD CARD. But if you did put it on a MICROSD, and it didnt work, maybe the problem is the rom, or the blue r4i

Raiolu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I would like someone to confirm if the MT Card can work with this micro sd card? Thanks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 214

l14muk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my 3DS in cosmos black, it was brand new still sealed from the store, and I think its a launch model because it was completely out of battery, dead. Slightly wobbly screen and the date at setup was back in 2011. And it is running version 1.1.0-0E. So is there a way to update it to a gateway supported firmware, but not all the way to the latest?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just got my 3DS in cosmos black, it was brand new still sealed from the store, and I think its a launch model because it was completely out of battery, dead. Slightly wobbly screen and the date at setup was back in 2011. And it is running version 1.1.0-0E. So is there a way to update it to a gateway supported firmware, but not all the way to the latest?
use a retail cart with 4.1-4.5 on it, luigi's mansion 2 or new super mario bros 2, there is a list of games that will work, ill have a look in a min
http://www.eurasia.nu/wiki/index.php/3DS_Games_with_firmware_updates_in_the_4.1_-_4.5_range

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I need to update because I have to play my pokemon Y. So not gateway for me :/ never mind
update to 4.x then you can use emunand to play pokemon, if you don't have a flash card you can just use the MT card Firmware for now......you would need a 3ds compatible DS card to install the exploit but you don't need the 3ds card to use emunand

superpower48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i lost my monster hunter 3 ultimate game could if i buy a gateway could i download a save that would take me to the beginning of G rank because that where i was

Shinitai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
i lost my monster hunter 3 ultimate game could if i buy a gateway could i download a save that would take me to the beginning of G rank because that where i was
Yes. You should probably see if you can find that save beforehand though, because 3DS saves aren't very common.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: