• Views 4,445,505
  • Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I can't find anything better...
I've been locked out of thread in a 3DS subforum, I didn't get message, so I don't even know why... Who can I contact to speak about this ?

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never heard of downgrading past 4.x You are very lucky they didn't upgrade your FW.

i suggest a post over in the save data mega guide. mmn might be able to answer you.
Posted there and still haven't received a response. I'm running out of time so to speak since a lot of my game/dlc download codes expire in June.

Should I just make an external HD backup that contains my Mii/Mii Plaza data and just put that in storage hoping it can be salvaged sometime in the future?

Domino101

Trophies
XP
Country
Congrats on feeling better. I lost my job about a year and a half ago because of illness, and I'm still disabled and fighting disability insurance. I'm hoping to be able to go back to work at some point, or go to grad school and go further that way, but time will tell. But since now I've got nothing but time (and little spare funds), I've been exploring the scene again myself.

If your sysNand is at 9.5, then I don't think this is going to do much good. You have installed the NVRAM Profile to use with the Nintendo DS Profile exploit, which only works on 4.1-4.5 versions of the System Settings app. Basically, the old version of the System Settings app had a bug that could be triggered by specific data in the profile used for DS games, and the thing you ran puts that data into that profile, so the bug can launch the card. On newer versions, since the bug is fixed, the profile won't help you. Are you sure you're on sysNand 9.5, and not something like a New 3DS with emuNand 9.5?

Yes, what happened is my O3ds does power on for itself so it accidentally got updated. i have a video proof but i cant seem to upoad it because its mp4

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted there and still haven't received a response. I'm running out of time so to speak since a lot of my game/dlc download codes expire in June.

Should I just make an external HD backup that contains my Mii/Mii Plaza data and just put that in storage hoping it can be salvaged sometime in the future?
At this point inwould make a detailed post in the main section and see if someone can help there. provide as much detail as possible, system versions, specific games you have problems with. Don't be vague.

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my 3DS (old) from 8.1 to 4.2, and I want to upgrade to 9.2, but sysUpdater does not seem to work (or maybe I am doing something wrong)
I put the update files into the updates folder, went to Pasta CFW, then Cubic Ninja, then sysUpdater, but when it reboots, I am still on 4.2.
I also tried installing sysUpdater, but it does not install.

How can I upgrade to 9.2?

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, what happened is my O3ds does power on for itself so it accidentally got updated. i have a video proof but i cant seem to upoad it because its mp4
Convert it. I'm would love to see a possessed 3DS.

You may want to seek help on a more faith based forum. :)

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my 3DS (old) from 8.1 to 4.2, and I want to upgrade to 9.2, but sysUpdater does not seem to work (or maybe I am doing something wrong)
I put the update files into the updates folder, went to Pasta CFW, then Cubic Ninja, then sysUpdater, but when it reboots, I am still on 4.2.
I also tried installing sysUpdater, but it does not install.

How can I upgrade to 9.2?
Look into UpdateCDN.

The_Frag_Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I want to use 3DNUS to install 9.5 firmware on the emunand on my N3DS. Can some one point me to a guide with all the steps? Will I need any other programs? Thanks.

Black_Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point inwould make a detailed post in the main section and see if someone can help there. provide as much detail as possible, system versions, specific games you have problems with. Don't be vague.
For clarification, you just mean post on the main board for Flashcards and Custom Firmware, correct? Is there a particular title I should use that would be more helpful, or just 'Is there a way to salvage save data that's affected by the Anti Savegame Restore?'

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For clarification, you just mean post on the main board for Flashcards and Custom Firmware, correct? Is there a particular title I should use that would be more helpful, or just 'Is there a way to salvage save data that's affected by the Anti Savegame Restore?'
Yes, but use some word economics for the title.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vaguely remember reading a bunch of stuff just doesn't work right if at all. Makes sense the hardware didn't exist when 4,0.5 was out.

Yeh, I know that, I'm just wondering what specifically. I'm going to be going on a 1337 haxxing adventure that would involve being on 4.5 just long enough to install something with PBT and then update back to something above 6.0, but I want to know if it's worth it or not

Reactions: Margen67

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeh, I know that, I'm just wondering what specifically. I'm going to be going on a 1337 haxxing adventure that would involve being on 4.5 just long enough to install something with PBT and then update back to something above 6.0, but I want to know if it's worth it or not
Make sure you go back and read the 2ds threads back when ultra came out. If there is any chance of bricking probably not worth the risk no matter how fun it is. :) I know part of the problem is there not a downgrade file for 2DS so you are putting 3DS code on it and the code expects 3ds hardware.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple questions
1. can CIAs from 3DNus be installed without a gateway, since they're all official Nintendo files? (I have an o3DSXL 9.2.0 Ninjhax)
2. Can I install a certain CIA with a spoofed version number that can break updates so that I don't have the risk of updating past 9.2.0 (since I can use rxTools for emuNAND)

3. (less important) can I install the Japanese keyboard to on my USA emuNAND as a .CIA?

Zephyriuum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I don't have an old 3DS with firmware 9.2 or lower so it's not possible for me to create a NA normal N3DS.(Found out about the whole flashcart scene AFTER updating unfortunately).
So I heard about the new regionFOUR that to my understanding allows us games to play on JPN systems.
I really want those interchangeable faceplates and the smaller size.
I'm also wondering;
Does MH4U work on regionFOUR and if able to play online does it use JPN servers or not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o