• Start date
  • Views 4,463,313
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

NitroEx

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, can anyone advise me on what flashcard to buy so that I don't waste my money?

I basically need something that can do what the Supercard DSTwo Plus does in this video (see below), which is to backup save files from a GBA cartridge using the Nintendo DS/DS Lite's GBA slot. Unfortunately, the Supercard DSTwo Plus is no longer being sold on the market and there doesn't appear to be much information on what the best current alternatives are.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My friend has an Old 3DS on 9.9.0-14U, and another friend has an old 3DS on 11.6.0-39U.
What 2 exploits should I use for those 2 people? I haven't dabbled in Homebrew on 3DS for over a year so I'm out of date. ^^

Last edited by Azuretare,

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can anyone advise me on what flashcard to buy so that I don't waste my money?

I basically need something that can do what the Supercard DSTwo Plus does in this video (see below), which is to backup save files from a GBA cartridge using the Nintendo DS/DS Lite's GBA slot. Unfortunately, the Supercard DSTwo Plus is no longer being sold on the market and there doesn't appear to be much information on what the best current alternatives are.

Would appreciate any help on this.

you can hack your 3ds and run emulators. 3ds.guide
Does 3DS use all of capacity of 200gb card? IIRC it only use 128gb. Anything over that is to be wasted software wise by 3DS?
i think it works with 200gb, you may have to have cfw for it to use the whole thing though
My friend has a 3DS on 9.9.0-14U, and another friend has 11.6.0-39U.
What 2 exploits should I use for those 2 people? I haven't dabbled in Homebrew on 3DS for over a year so I'm out of date. ^^
use 3ds.guide for that. on 9.9.0-14 use this. for 11.6.0-39, you have to buy a flashcart. follow this guide for that

Reactions: tivu100

NitroEx

Trophies
XP
Country
@epickid37
This doesn't help me nor is it relevant to what I am trying to do. I am not interested in GBA emulation on a 3DS, once again, I am interested in extracting a save file from a GBA cartridge using a Nintendo DS (and presumably a flashcard of some kind).

Edit: After browsing the forum more I will take my query to the NDS section instead.

Last edited by NitroEx,

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’m wanting to play the leaked version of Pokémon Ultra Moon but I have to clarify something before I do it (or don’t). Will being on the leaked game with wifi on ban me or will I just have to turn my wifi off in order to play it and not get banned?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I’m wanting to play the leaked version of Pokémon Ultra Moon but I have to clarify something before I do it (or don’t). Will being on the leaked game with wifi on ban me or will I just have to turn my wifi off in order to play it and not get banned?
If you want to be safe disable wireless communications when playing. It should be enough not to connect to internet in-game though

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want to be safe disable wireless communications when playing. It should be enough not to connect to internet in-game though
So it's recommended to turn off wireless communications, BUT, you can still play the game with wireless communications on but you just don't have to go online in-game before launch or else you'll get banned? Even though you can turn on wifi while in the leaked game, it's still not as safe to go without wireless communications?

demonji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I am having trouble flashing ntrboot. I am following this guide: 3ds.guide/flashing-ntrboot-(3ds-single-system)

I copied the ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds file onto my R4i Gold flashcart's SD card and put it back in the flashcart and then put the flashcart into my 3ds.

But whenever I start the flashcart on my device, I only get a blank screen. It never loads anything else. I don't know what I'm missing and help would be very much appreciated :)

Last edited by demonji,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
So it's recommended to turn off wireless communications, BUT, you can still play the game with wireless communications on but you just don't have to go online in-game before launch or else you'll get banned? Even though you can turn on wifi while in the leaked game, it's still not as safe to go without wireless communications?
I wouldn't do it if it were me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey guys! I am having trouble flashing ntrboot. I am following this guide: 3ds.guide/flashing-ntrboot-(3ds-single-system)

I copied the ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds file onto my R4i Gold flashcart's SD card and put it back in the flashcart and then put the flashcart into my 3ds.

But whenever I start the flashcart on my device, I only get a blank screen. It never loads anything else. I don't know what I'm missing and help would be very much appreciated :)
Can you play any other DS games? You have to make sure your flashcart is functional before you begin.

demonji

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can you play any other DS games? You have to make sure your flashcart is functional before you begin.

Yes, I can play other games on my 3ds. How do I make sure my flashcart is functional? I bought the r4i gold as that was listed as compatible.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yeah I'll probably just wait till it's on the Freeshop. But if I were to get an early .cia file of the game, what would be the best way to play it so I don't get detected and banned?

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to run UDSPloit on a New 3DS XL using Notehax on 11.5.0-38U and it keeps freezing with the last 2 lines saying
"udsploit: UDS_Unbind
(920181A"
And if I press start the top screen goes black, bottom goes red.
I know it's likely to freeze but it's done this 15 times now. Is there something wrong with my homebrew setup?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to run UDSPloit on a New 3DS XL using Notehax on 11.5.0-38U and it keeps freezing with the last 2 lines saying
"udsploit: UDS_Unbind
(920181A"
And if I press start the top screen goes black, bottom goes red.
I know it's likely to freeze but it's done this 15 times now. Is there something wrong with my homebrew setup?
What exactly are you trying to do with your system? UDSploit has been patched on 11.5

Azuretare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trying to get full Luna3DS CFW. (And use FBI) I did read that when looking it up but 3DS guide didn't seem to lead me that way.
Also I got DSiWare so could I easily update and use boot9strap (DSi) then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone