• Views 4,476,365
  • Replies 53,777
  • Likes 43

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
No, games downloaded with freeshop open needs to have freeshop opened to complete the download. There is also a sleepmode download feature aswell.

Oh, by the way, what if i turn off/get out of FreeShop. Would the download keep going where it left? Do i have to select/download the games again?

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Gonna buy a New 3DS XL (11.3.0-36u) and install B9S via soundhax on a 4 gb SD (is the on i have rn). Im going to buy a 32 GB by the weekend. So i just need to cpy all the files from the old SD to the new one and im good?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna buy a New 3DS XL (11.3.0-36u) and install B9S via soundhax on a 4 gb SD (is the on i have rn). Im going to buy a 32 GB by the weekend. So i just need to cpy all the files from the old SD to the new one and im good?
If the old one came with the console, yes. Remember to format the new one as FAT32 (May be called MS-DOS 32 on your system).

Reactions: alexj9626

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
No, what I'm saying is that if you put the Nintendo 3DS & DCIM folders from one console onto another, it won't work. I think I misunderstood you.

Oh, but you mean 2 consoles? I mean 1 console and 2 SD. One with 4GB and the other with 32GB. Gonna use the 4 GB for a couple days (with all the folders for B9S, etc) and then change to the 32 GB. So i just need to copy the folders from one SD to the other, or i need to do something else.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, but you mean 2 consoles? I mean 1 console and 2 SD. One with 4GB and the other with 32GB. Gonna use the 4 GB for a couple days (with all the folders for B9S, etc) and then change to the 32 GB. So i just need to copy the folders from one SD to the other, or i need to do something else.
Yeah, copy them from one to another. Just make sure the new one's formatted right.

Reactions: alexj9626

Kri3tian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know if its "the best" as you would have to reinstall any games/apps and would loose your saves . . . but it would end the troubleshooting faze (honestly it is what i would do . . . although i have helped people to recover in the past i personally find it easier to scrap and restart as all my important saves are on real gamecards)
The games and the save games it's not important.

I prefer everything clean, and with all the files I replace I don't know anymore what is important.

Could you show me a good tutorial to do the installation of cfw on 2ds with ofw 9.x?

And I only need to format my SD card with SD formatter to replace the partition. I wouldn't need it more?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Kri3tian

Kri3tian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as in before you do the guide? . . . do not update before the guide (the guide will have you update when you should)
Thanks a lot.
I will do that tomorrow.
I have a SD card with 2gb. Can I use it to install the cfw and then copy the content to a new SD card? It's possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it