• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Symphony of Eternity, for one.
You could look at this post maybe. Convert your game to a CIA, look at the CIA in a hexeditor in the position specified, and do up until you see "Open the DecTitleKey.bin file and get the decrypted key from it. (same format as EncTitleKey.bin file)". There's no guarantee that it'll work, but you could give it a shot. Otherwise, I don't know how to obtain a single title key.

Reactions: Quantumcat

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
You could look at this post maybe. Convert your game to a CIA, look at the CIA in a hexeditor in the position specified, and do up until you see "Open the DecTitleKey.bin file and get the decrypted key from it. (same format as EncTitleKey.bin file)". There's no guarantee that it'll work, but you could give it a shot. Otherwise, I don't know how to obtain a single title key.

Yikes. That sounds way beyond my knowledge of such things. I'll give it a try though. Thanks!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yikes. That sounds way beyond my knowledge of such things. I'll give it a try though. Thanks!
If you just use decrypt9 or godmode9 to dump your "decTitleKeys.bin" you can then open it in HxD to see what Title IDs/keys are included in it. They are pretty easily seen and the first one is around 0x018 (or close to it) And they all start with 0004 for the most part..... Just go into FBI to check that the Title ID of the game you're trying to upload is included before you submit it to the Title keys site.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
If you just use decrypt9 or godmode9 to dump your "decTitleKeys.bin" you can then open it in HxD to see what Title IDs/keys are included in it. They are pretty easily seen and the first one is around 0x018 (or close to it) And they all start with 0004 for the most part..... Just go into FBI to check that the Title ID of the game you're trying to upload is included before you submit it to the Title keys site.

It's there in the ticket.db, but not in the decTitleKeys.bin itself. Apparently Godmode9 isn't dumping the latest version, so to speak.

Kri3tian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That happened to me once, just randomly. Put the sd card in your computer and redownload the boot.firm for luma. Replace the old one with the new one. That might solve the problem.

why are you running emunand . . . do this if you have bs9 Updating B9S. . . or this if you have al9h A9LH to B9S the above advice will work
go for it

So i tried to replace the boot.firm for luma, already did with the newest, with the 7.0.5, the 7.0.4 and the 7.1. The screens shows the nintendo logo and then just stay black.

Then i tried updating to b9s, and cant get it to work. The only thing i can do is the Start+Power and go to the menu. In that menu shows me Luma3DS, if i click it stays black. And have more Homebrew Launcher, File browser, Netload 3dsx, Netload arm9...

Is best option formart the SD card and install a fresh CFW?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i tried to replace the boot.firm for luma, already did with the newest, with the 7.0.5, the 7.0.4 and the 7.1. The screens shows the nintendo logo and then just stay black.

Then i tried updating to b9s, and cant get it to work. The only thing i can do is the Start+Power and go to the menu. In that menu shows me Luma3DS, if i click it stays black. And have more Homebrew Launcher, File browser, Netload 3dsx, Netload arm9...

Is it formatted to Fat32? No reason to format if it's already formatted correctly.

badboi789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short version: I want to unhack my 3DS so I can rehack it with the "official" 3DS.guide files, instead of some unnoficial modified files, how exactly could I go about doing that? (On Ver. 11.6)

So, 2 months ago I got my hands on an already hacked Aqua Blue Old 3DS, and before I bought it, I asked the seller with what tutorial it was hacked (for no particular reason). They told me they used one of Yakara Colombia's tutorials. I bought it, and me not wanting the dude's repackaged files and weird menus with Toon Link on (in?) my 3DS, I decided I was gonna re-hack my 3DS.
Except I waited a lot and haven't researched anything about it until now.
AND in the meantime I updated, my dumbass. I looked around if there was a way of downgrading to 11.3 (to use the 3DS.guide files), and I saw the thread "Why the 3DS can't be downgraded on 11.4 for dummies" so I threw that idea out the window and into the street so it can get run over.
How exactly would I go about replacing the files? Can it be done manually? Should I just go f myself and keep my 3DS that way?
I (would?) really appreciate any help with this.

Last edited by badboi789,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short version: I want to unhack my 3DS so I can rehack it with the "official" 3DS.guide files, instead of some unnoficial modified files, how exactly could I go about doing that? (On Ver. 11.6)

So, 2 months ago I got my hands on an already hacked Aqua Blue Old 3DS, and before I bought it, I asked the seller with what tutorial it was hacked (for no particular reason). They told me they used one of Yakara Colombia's tutorials. I bought it, and me not wanting the dude's repackaged files and weird menus with Toon Link on (in?) my 3DS, I decided I was gonna re-hack my 3DS.
AND in the meantime I updated, my dumbass. I looked around if there was a way of downgrade to 11.3 (to use the 3DS.guide files), and I saw the thread "Why the 3DS can't be downgrade on 11.4 for dummies" so I threw that idea out the window and into the street so it can get run over.
How exactly would I go about replacing the files? Can it be done manually? Should I just go f myself and keep my 3DS that way?
ok do me a favor post a pic of your sd contents and/or the guide that was used so i can see what we got

badboi789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok do me a favor post a pic of your sd contents and/or the guide that was used so i can see what we got
Well, here's the contents of the SD. About the tutorial that was used, I never asked the seller, but I distinctly remember Yakara having a website with tons of ads where you could download (((his))) files, and his channel is gone, and so are all the videos he posted. I can't even remember the name of the website, too. I just remember it having lots of ads.
2017-10-24 (1).png

Last edited by badboi789,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's the contents of the SD. About the tutorial that was used, I never asked the seller, but I distinctly remember Yakara having a website with tons of ads where you could download (((his))) files, and his channel is gone, and so are all the videos he posted. I can't even remember the name of the website, too. I just remember it having lots of ads.
View attachment 103816
ok so you currently have al9h so what you should do first is update your cfw A9LH to B9S - 3DS Guide (we can remove any troublesome apps after)
I bought it, and me not wanting the dude's repackaged files and weird menus with Toon Link on (in?) my 3DS
that sounds hilarious where when how (i really want to see that)

Reactions: badboi789

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but should i do a fresh installation? Format the SD card? because of emunand...

i dont know if its "the best" as you would have to reinstall any games/apps and would loose your saves . . . but it would end the troubleshooting faze (honestly it is what i would do . . . although i have helped people to recover in the past i personally find it easier to scrap and restart as all my important saves are on real gamecards)

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AND in the meantime I updated, my dumbass. I looked around if there was a way of downgrading to 11.3 (to use the 3DS.guide files), and I saw the thread "Why the 3DS can't be downgraded on 11.4 for dummies" so I threw that idea out the window and into the street so it can get run over.
Well, if you have CFW, you actually can downgrade. What that post means is why you can't downgrade without CFW. Although, yes, you should upgrade from A9LH to B9S like @wormdood said.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Formatting wouldn't help–you'd need a partition manager, I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8